The online racing simulator
My Interiors
(15 posts, started )
Happy new year to you too!

It would be very nice if you could include some preview pictures from those interiors.
Sadly I can't upload more files, because these 2 files are already 2 MB, and it says that I cant more files upload . But if you download these files, you can see the pictures in the "pics" folder!
Ok. I recomend adding bit of text to the first post, so people know that they dont need to "install" those interiors to see what kind of they are.

E: Also you can add those pictures by first uploading them to some cloud, like photobucket and then use the [img][/img] things.
OK, I try it tomorrow from my computer ( because i'm now from my phone)! Now i can add a bit of the first text, that in the pics folder can they find the pictures!
And what do you think, is the interior good?
I dont know, I'm on phone now!
OK, if you try it tomorrow, i hope, you will like it!
Picture please
-
(gumis0517) DELETED by gumis0517
Ok. Thanks.

Somehow those pic's look very familiar... Were'nt those pictures on that XFG Luxery interior thread? Because I remember that first picture with horrible AA.
No they can be for you familiar, but it isn't the same. Do you think, that this interior is horribly?
And what do you understand under "AA"? I'm not good english speaker.
Quote from gumis0517 :
And what do you understand under "AA"? I'm not good english speaker.

Anti Aliasing. To improve image quality removing the jagged edges.
Thank you!
Hmm... Yeah, my computer isn't so strong, and the FPS is low with high quality.
With high quality textures, or pictures is my FPS 20-30 with low quality it's 60-80.
To take picture you can put all to the maximum. Then minimize
-
I deleted the pictures from the Forum, if you download the file (only 1.67MB)
you can look at the photos in the "pics" folder.
-
-

My Interiors
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG