The online racing simulator
Lithuanian letters and button with text
Hello. So, I have some questions. First question, how to make Lithuanian letters work. Lithuanian letters is "ąčęėįšųūž", and in insim button I will get unknown symbols like "ąĨęėÄÆÅųūž" . Another question, how to write caption text in button, example: http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/56169448/file.html
Whatever kind of text editor you use (Notepad, PSPad, etc), make sure it will save text (encode) as UTF-8 and not ANSI.

Assuming the letters you want to use are part of the UTF-8 character range you should get the correct characters.
Attached images
UTF-8.png
Are you doing a proper ^ carret change to the correct charset within the button text? Take a look at LFS Strings and Escape Codes for what you should be doing.
Thank you Dygear, now Lithuanian letters is working. By the way, file encoding must be ASCII. But, how about button caption text? Can I write caption text, like example above?
I'm really not sure. I've not had any experience with character conversions in LFS. My understanding is that it should be ASCII, and then converted with the escape sequence. For best results, I would type the message in LFS, and then capture the MSO packet and dump the "Msg" too the console. That way you can make sure the text is correct in game, and all you need to do is copy that part into your plugin.
No, i mean not that. Lithuanian letters working perfectly in buttons and in MSO text. I mean, how write caption text in button?
In InSim.txt, I found this

// Text : 65-66-67-0 would display button text "ABC" and no caption

// Text : 0-65-66-67-0-68-69-70-71-0-0-0 would display button text "DEFG" and caption "ABC"

But I don't know how to convert text to bytes, and add button caption text. So, will it be on next PRISM release?
It's not needed, just use "Text" of the buttonmanager.

Example (from CG);

$teamtagButton = ButtonManager::getButtonForKey($tti_UCID, 'teamtag_input', $hostID);
if ($teamtagButton == null) {
$teamtagButton = new Button($tti_UCID, 'teamtag_input', 'profile');
$teamtagButton->L(8)->T(110)->W(8)->H(4);
$teamtagButton->BStyle |= 32;
}
$teamtagButton->Text("\0^7My complete teamtag (colors+format);\0^3" . $teamtag);
$teamtagButton->registerOnText($this, 'teamtag_input', 24);
$teamtagButton->send($hostID);

Thank you cargame.nl, that was I exactly needed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG