The online racing simulator
Schumacher suffers serious head injury while skiing
Good spot, hope it's not too serious.
Good news, not as bad as first reported - Link

Quote :Meribel director Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte told RMC radio: "He fell at 11:07am (CET) while skiing off-piste at Meribel. He was wearing a helmet and banged against a rock.

"Emergency services intervened quickly, at 11:15am. He was airlifted to hospital at Moûtiers (about 15km) away. He was shocked, a bit shaken up but conscious.

"There's maybe a concussion but it's not very serious."

and that, is why people wear helmets
And that is why making knee jerk forum threads when very little is known is a bad idea (but was probably done mostly to look cool and "in touch")
Major F1 journalists reporting Schumacher suffers major head injury isn't worthy of a thread? Instead it's an attempt to look cool and in-touch. There's nothing cool about posting anything on a video game forum, full stop.
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by IsaacPrice
#9 - CSF
http://www.theguardian.com/spo ... ring-head-skiing-accident

Quote from The Guardian :French media reported that the seven-time world champion's injuries were not life-threatening. But details on his exact condition were awaited following his transfer to Grenoble hospital where, according to one report, he was said to be suffering from a "severe brain trauma". He was wearing a helmet when he fell on the unmarked slope on Sunday morning.

E: Also a French radio said that Schumi is suffering a brain hemorrhage.
#11 - CSF
French now reckon he's had a brain haemorrhage.
French news channel BFM TV says Michael is in surgery. It may be explain why the statement is delayed.
I have a bad feeling about this you guys :\
#14 - CSF
Confirmed to be fighting for his life.
''22 H 45 : L'ancien champion allemand souffrait d'un "traumatisme crânien grave avec coma à son arrivée" au CHU de Grenoble et a subi un "intervention neurochirurgicale", a annoncé l'hôpital dans un communiqué.''

So in a nutshell, official statement from CHU Grenoble : Michael arrived in coma at CHU with a serious head trauma and had to undergo an immediate surgery.
Bad feeling about this, especially because of the little amount of info being released..
Facing death at 300km/h and being so badly injured in skiing :s

Hope he will walk away but last news aren't really going that way
A press conference is to be held at 1100. I suppose that means nothing significant is expected to happen over night? That sounds like good news...
Quote from MadCatX :A press conference is to be held at 1100. I suppose that means nothing significant is expected to happen over night? That sounds like good news...

He could be dead....

Also, 1100 in what time zone?
CET I guess... and as they're gonna held a press conference, I think it's quite obvious we've lost him, I can't see a reason to hold one on next day just to announce that his condition has been stabilised... although I still hope for the best!
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by Scawen : unpleasant spam
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Scawen : reply to now deleted spam
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by Scawen : unpleasant spam
Sebastian Vettel ‏@Sebas_Vettel
This is a very sad night. Michael, this is the most important GP of your life and you are going to win. #GoSchumi

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG