The online racing simulator
I remember when my old computer took ages to load BF2, when i joined, round was already over lol.
Now it takes just about 30 seconds to get into game, which IS GOOD!

Every game where i join online (BF2, CoJ) I am already first, sometimes 2 or 3 other guys join same time as me, so it's really fast.
BF2 Loading is all about the hard disk iirc, although BF2 is REALLY sloppily coded and never seems to actually use much of my PC when loading - Wish i'd got my RAID setup now
Quote from Jakg :BF2 Loading is all about the hard disk iirc, although BF2 is REALLY sloppily coded and never seems to actually use much of my PC when loading - Wish i'd got my RAID setup now

well yeah, when i came from holiday (1 week). when i started my pc it goes a bit slower now.

im still going to buy that 1GB now

http://www.mycom.nl/Products/V ... 3200_DDR_SDRAM/69500.aspx

i hope that it has some changes.

EDIT : too bad. i looked at 3 PC shops they were sold out.
they will come Tuesday.
this is my rig so far i plan to add a car sound system hopefuly an old camaro/mustang seat a g25 wheel another shifter a keyboard holder and im building a button box after i get a cheap controler i can wire up then im gonna wire up led/regular lights around the thing and im gonna put a real shifter outa a car in soon very soon heres wat i got so far

What the f, is that camo walking stick?
Cable attack!!!
My Specs:

AMD Athon 64 X2 3800+
2GB DDR2 RAM (4x512)
400 GB HDD (2x SATA)
Sound Blaster X-Fi (used for audio production mainly)
Radeon X1950 Pro 256mb
Logitech G25

Runs LFS at 1440x900 with full settings and full AA/AF at approx 150fps average. Am curious as to how it will handle newer games though, especially Bioshock..
ive cleaned up my wires and added some more buttons on to my momo wheel i took out that shifter so far cause where its sooo tall i cant shift to second or 5th gear hardly and im currently working on a button box. wud gorilla glue work good for stickin the wires to the circut board?
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Current computer:

AMD XP 2400+
Abit NF-7 something
Radeon 9600XT
1GB of RAM
160Gb HD
Budget sound card (Hercules something, 15 euros perhaps)

The new upcoming system:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8Ghz
XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB
Kingston ValueRAM 2048MB 800MHZ
Asus M2N AM2 NF430 motherboard
Zalman ZM600-HP Silent 600W PSU
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
320GB HD and DVD-drive by Samsung

The system is arriving at Wednesday, all the parts have finally arrived to the shop, graphics card took at least 2 weeks! It's a huge leap from my old system which has served me well, but is now struggling even with LFS. The 32 car update was the last straw to be honest. Now I can try the new modern games properly, well...anything that has come out in the last two years or so. And finally, LFS should give me smooth FPS.
Nice PC, now if only it was Intel...
Quote from Jakg :Nice PC, now if only it was Intel...

Well, it's long enough extension without I think.
Come on Blackout, you know the rule - the more cores you have, the more attractive you are to women!

NOW you know the real reason why i bought a Quad :P
Well, judging from the amount of acid I have to pour to my eyes after seeing the mug shot of yours..yes, I can see (well, not literally) why you are a Quad man.
My Rig:

Intel Pentium 4 64Bit 3.40Ghz HT
2x 1GB DDR2 Corsair Gaming Ram
Gigabyte Motherboard
Sapphire Radeon 1650 Pro 256mb PCI-Express
160GB Sata 2 Samsung Drive
Window's Vista Home Premium 64bit
17" Proview TFT
Logitech G25

LFS run's smooth
Took some pics of mine today with my newish phone:

Specs are in my sig. Some of you (Jack) might like to take notice of a thing called wire management :P
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Quote from pb32000 :Took some pics of mine today with my newish phone:

Specs are in my sig. Some of you (Jack) might like to take notice of a thing called wire management :P

Clean room

cable's are settled up 10/10
Except no wheel or pedals!

-1!
Mi crap pc

Intel celeron 2.53ghz
256ram
32video onboard
100gb hdd

Very crap pc
________
MFLB