The online racing simulator

Seriously though, it isn't worthless.. but pics are cool peeps!

Here is a pic of my new chair.. I'm loving it.. comfy as can be.

Next to my old broken chair in the living room right after I put it together.
Here you go then, some more pictures:

Been running my laptop recently due to low noise output. Not the best gaming system, but plays LFS.

Here you can see my speakers and my master piece Though it's currently minus a gig of ram as I gave it to my parents as their box was so slow to use it was painful.

Hehe, just a shot of my somewhat overfull bookcase.
Welcome to the local electronica store

AMD Athlon 1,8GhZ
GeForce 256
512 MB RAM
80GB HD + 250GB Download + BackUp HD (both Maxtor @ 7200rpm)
DVD Burner

IIyama ProLite E1900S Monitor
Logitech i-Trigue 3300 (I believe!)
Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP
Plextor ConvertX PX-M402U (For VHS -> DVD)
Sweex 5 port USB Hub
Sweex 5 port Network hub

Intel Core2Duo E6300 @ 3300-3400mhz (depending how I feel )
Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro cooling ^
Gigabyte DS3
Geforce 7600GT
2Gb G.Skill DDR2
160+40gb HDDs (got another 40gb, but only one IDE chan on this mobo, and need an optical drive...)
LG DVD drive
Enermax Liberty 400w

Samsung and Viewsonic 17" CRTs
Logitech Momo Racing (3 of them )
Quote from (NOZ)RockyZ :http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RockyCCS/P1010143.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RockyCCS/P1010012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RockyCCS/P1010070.jpg
and my sound system:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RockyCCS/P1010118.jpg

wow that is like the exact same setup - I have a desk, then to the right a smaller table. (my PC is on that though).. then a door... then a hallway- a fan.. and another door in the exact same spot as your room. That's freaky!

I'll have to post some pics tomorrow. I don't have any at that angle.
System : Philips Freeline LS2100
O.S: Windows XP media centre
Processor: 3.40ghz Intel Pentium 4 550J
1GB RAM
Maxtor 300GB Storage (I know ill probably never use it all :tilt
PHILIPS PBDV1640P DVD RW
Sound Card: Xear3D Surround Sound (5:1) card (high definition audio driver)
Screen: 1024x768 19" TFT display (philips)
Internet: 1MB d/load, 256MB u/load DSL from AOL
Motherboard: Micro-Star Freeline
Video card info: Radeon X600 (ATI) 256mb
Wheel: Logitech Drive Force Pro
Quote from Ediejo :And thanks.
When we met one from my site.:drink:

oh look, he removed the pic!
So my hardware is nothing spectacular, A3500, 1g, mish mash of SCSI and SATA drives, and a X700Pro.

I've setup a seat in a closet across from my desk though which I just love! 19" CRT w/ 5.1 crappy speakers and a pile of peripherals mashed in! This is hooked directly to my desk system and I swap the monitors.
http://pages.videotron.ca/chaseme/closet.jpg

From my desk I can pull down a curtain to cover it all up (curtain in the bacground)

http://pages.videotron.ca/chaseme/desk.jpg
#361 - dev
Came in today It's just great

Alienware Aurora™ m7700

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4800+ with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
Display: 17" WideXGA+ 1440 x 900 LCD Display - Conspiracy Blue
Motherboard: VIA K8T890 + VT8237A Chipset
Memory: 2GB Dual Channel DDR SO-DIMM at 400MHz - 2 x 1024MB
Hard Drive: 160GB Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s 7,200 RPM w/ NCQ & 8MB Cache
Primary CD ROM/DVD ROM: 8X Dual Layer DVD+/-RW & 24X CD-RW Burner
Video/Graphics Card: 256MB NVidia® GeForce™ Go 7900 GTX
Sound Card: High-Definition Audio with surround sound
Wireless Network Card: Internal 802.11b/g WiFi Card
Communications: Integrated 10/1000Mb Gigabit Ethernet & 56K V.92 Modem
I have seen these threads before...and like I said in the last one I saw...

This is just a thread for men with small willies, to make them feel good about themselves.

Thats also gargon for you more than likely have a better PC than me, so I will come up with a witty comment to cover the fact my PC sucks...
Quote from The General Lee :I have seen these threads before...and like I said in the last one I saw...

This is just a thread for men with small willies, to make them feel good about themselves.

Thats also gargon for you more than likely have a better PC than me, so I will come up with a witty comment to cover the fact my PC sucks...

:feedtroll
Is that a good thing lol
Quote :This is just a thread for men with small willies, to make them feel good about themselves

No that's not a good thing..
Quote from The General Lee :I have seen these threads before...and like I said in the last one I saw...

sounds like you have PC envy

Sounds like someone is jelous.

So true I only have a big e-penis. If only one could print off ones e-penis and attach it to the real thing.
Quote from Roadie :Sounds like someone is jelous.

Only slightly.

This isnt a dig, but do you really need everything that you have.

I am a gamer, and i use my PC for alot of things and it does the job perfectly.

Quote from Roadie :Antec P180B | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 | ASUS P5B Deluxe WiFi | XFX 7900GT | 2GB OCZ DDR2 800 | Creative X-Fi Extreme Music | OCZ PowerStream 600W SLI | 250GB x2, 80GB, 60GB HD | Zalman CNPS9500 | Logitech MX1000 | Samsung 710N

You have a nice rig, but do you need 640 Gig of hdd?

Like I said, not a dig, just intreged

OK...You win...

Processor: Pentium 4 516 3.00Ghz HT
Display: 17" Fujitsu Siemens ScaleoView T17-1
Memory: 512MB Ram - Upgrading Soon.
Hard Drive: 200 GB Serial ATA HDD - Might Upgrade
Motherboard: Gigabyte ??
DVD ROM: 16 x DVD-ROM. DVD Brander Multistandard With Dual Layer Burner.
Video/Graphics Card: ATI RADEON™ X600 Pro PCI-Express + TV-out (Composiet) 256 MB - Upgrading Soon.
Case: Standard Packard Bell Case - Upgrading Soon - LINK
Keyboard: Microsoft Digital Media Pro.
Mouse: Logitech Click!
Sound System: Labtec Pulse 485 2.1 Speakers.
Webcam: Logiteck Quickcam.
Home Entertainment Software: Power Cinema, Record Now 7, Sonic My DVD LE.

A lot of people (myself included) like to buy the best equipment they can afford. I (like Roadie) have an Antec P180 case for example, we dont need them, but they sure are nice

Not disagreeing with your comment at all, a lot of things people dont need, just want, and in some ways vice versa. I dont want to buy a new hdd, but my 200gb one is almost full so I'll whack another 250gb or so in there because in the near future I will need it.

I dont like to rave on about my pc specs, mainly because its not worth raving about

Ive got an athlon that was one of the best when I bought it,
some ram that was the best when I bought it,
a motherboard that was cheap and fits the bill,
a gf6600gt which was a massive improvement over my old 9600xt
a 250gb sata hdd which is sata because the new mobo is
an audigy2 zs which again was good when i bought it lol
a hiper 580w modular psu which is I admit fairly cool
the aforementioned antec case which I really like as it looks good and is nice to work with - when I do change components etc
probably some other stuff ive forgotten

A couple of years ago when I bought the bits I was one of those who would rant about how it 'PWNZoRZ Ur N00B RiG!1!1' or something similar, but meh, we all grow out of things.
My rig
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
17" Screen
2GB RAM
160Gb 7200rpm HDD
200Gb 7200rpm ext HDD
128Mb Radeon X1600

Yep, that's right. I play LFS on one of these.

Oh, and I play with an ancient Logitech joystick! *puts flame suit on*
Thats fair enough, I also like to best the best I can afford, just havnt really upgraded my PC, because I didnt really need to, I still don't. But, like you said, I want to

I have 200gig of HDD, that is no way near full, because every now and again, I delete stuff I no longer use, and if I did need it, I can just re-download it.

Do you really need everything that is stored on your HDD, instead of spending your hard earnt cash, why not just run through whats on your HDD and if you dont need anything.

For people that have 640+gig, is that really needed, its each to his own and you more that likely have your reasons, but I cant get my head round why one person needs that much room.
Well the main space takers on my hdd are music (25gb) tv shows etc (40gb or so). Again I dont need the tv on there (I'm currently working through putting most of it on dvd) but its just nice to have it instantly there. I dont really mind spending another £50 if its going to be future proof for another couple of years
Quote from The General Lee :I have 200gig of HDD, that is no way near full, because every now and again, I delete stuff I no longer use, and if I did need it, I can just re-download it.

Do you really need everything that is stored on your HDD, instead of spending your hard earnt cash, why not just run through whats on your HDD and if you dont need anything.

2x 80 Gb HDD's

6 Partitions

24 Gb Windows (and some apps) (15 Gb free)
Copy of ^ but unmounted incase ^ screws up
24 Gb Media (600 Mb pictures, 6 Gb music, 9.3 Gb Videos) (7.3 Gb Free)
23 Gb Files (Files, etc)(18 Free because well... i moved lots of stuff onto Apps)(18.1 Free)
16 Gb Games (RBR, LFS etc) (9 free)
46 Gb Apps (i used to have a lot, but im installing it when i want it after my recent format)(41 Free)
4 Gb Swap (for the pagefile)

This leaves me with 50 spare, so i need 110, and the next step up from that is 160
Quote from The General Lee :Only slightly.

This isnt a dig, but do you really need everything that you have.

I am a gamer, and i use my PC for alot of things and it does the job perfectly.

You have a nice rig, but do you need 640 Gig of hdd?

Like I said, not a dig, just intreged

OK...You win...

Yes I do.. Its actually almost full... Also, I also need everything else, I do alot of gaming and rendering. All that stuff is very intensive.

EDIT: Also when I see a great deal on a HD I just have buy it. No matter if I need it or not.. I dunno why, its odd.

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG