The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Bad cable management because this "Elite" case doesen't allow cable management.

You have no idea what bad cable mgmt is (cba to do cable mgmt in a homeserver).
My cable management is ehh

but someday it will look like

Did some cleaning today on my PC, so I thought I'd move it somewhere else.
Attached images
DSC04637.jpg
DSC04638.jpg
DSC04642.JPG
DSC04648.JPG
DSC04652.JPG
DSC04655.JPG
DSC04656.JPG
DSC04660.JPG
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Did some cleaning today on my PC, so I thought I'd move it somewhere else.

Those 4*** cards? Like 4870s?
very nice setup bose321,i use 2 5770s crossfired and like the performance that dual cards give.
Quote from Bose321 :Did some cleaning today on my PC, so I thought I'd move it somewhere else.

lol mine is a replica with 1 4890 VAPOR-X 2GB.

i only just updated to i7-2600k (1 week ago)

This brings me to a question,
the last time you see a lot ati X2 Cards.

is this better then 2 Crossfile / SLI ?
Quote from hotmail :lol mine is a replica with 1 4890 VAPOR-X 2GB.

You mean same case and stuff?
Quote from Bose321 :You mean same case and stuff?

well yeae

Edit: i just reliesed that after my CPU update , i installed a new Motherboard , Mem and everything soo lets just say the Case is the same

Edit at prev post
Quote from hotmail :lol mine is a replica with 1 4890 VAPOR-X 2GB.

This brings me to a question,
the last time you see a lot ati X2 Cards.

is this better then 2 Crossfile / SLI ?

There's no difference really, sometimes the X2 have better memory, but FPS difference is neglectable. Other difference is that a X2 card takes only one PCI slot, and can run cooler with a proper cooler.

Got any pics from your rig?
Core2Duo E8200 2.6Ghz @ 3.2Ghz
Gigabyte P35-DS3L
ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB OC
2x DDR2 800Mhz 2GB

Creative SB Xfi Titanium HD
Sennheiser HD595

Recently bought gigabyte keyboard and a4 tech mouse (and new rams wich are mentioned in the first part).

Also, my desk hasnt been that clean for like a year.

Attached images
2011-09-16 13.05.51.jpg
I'm sure that ram is installed incorrectly. There might be videos on youtube that show you how to properly install ram into a table.
Quote from dadge :I'm sure that ram is installed incorrectly. There might be videos on youtube that show you how to properly install ram into a table.

He also didn't consider it's dual-channel memory...
Quote from dadge :I'm sure that ram is installed incorrectly. There might be videos on youtube that show you how to properly install ram into a table.

Those are my old ram sticks. I tryed using them in pair with my new sticks but it didnt work.

I just got back from diagnosing the problem and it looks like my first channel slots are dead. Maybe not slot's but meh ... the just dont work anymore for some reason. So i just have my new sticks on 2nd channel working as single channel.

Quote :[19:57:23] Hazaky: I put 2x1gb to channel one and 2x2gb to channel two. Didnt boot up. Powered up but nothing more than that (even no hdd activity). So then i cleared CMOS trough pins with a jumper. Still nothing, then i put just 2x2gb to channel one and still didnt boot. Then i put 2x2gb to channel two and booted up.
[19:57:32] Hazaky: To me it looks like channel one is not working ... :/

Quote from hazaky :Those are my old ram sticks. I tryed using them in pair with my new sticks but it didnt work.

I just got back from diagnosing the problem and it looks like my first channel slots are dead. Maybe not slot's but meh ... the just dont work anymore for some reason. So i just have my new sticks on 2nd channel working as single channel.

2 and 3 or 2 and 4? The latter should still be in dual channel IIRC.
Quote from Bose321 :2 and 3 or 2 and 4? The latter should still be in dual channel IIRC.

Wont work either way. At first i tought my channels were colored (yellow=1st etc) but didnt work, wont work other way either and from my last post u can see that even if i have 2 dimms as single on channel one then it wont work.
just a new updates ........
CPU : Intel i5 2500
Ram : 1x4GB twinmos 1333MHz DDR3
GFX : XFX HD 6870 Dual Fan Black Edition
HDD : 80GB for OS & 1TB secondary
motherboard : GA-P67A-UD4-B3
PSU : huntKey 550W 80plus high efficiency
monitor : Samsung B2330 23" fullHD
Case : HuntKey Shield H405
sound : creative SBS A300
Wheel : Driving force GT
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :but someday it will look like

Mine sort of looks like that now, though I noticed seems its got not hdd's. Edit: Have you got a link to the build? Would be interested to know how the pump is mounted under the res.

@HarryGillman: You don't need a high spec pc to play lfs, I think most people on here, like myself, have good pc's for other games and means lfs runs as super fps speeds
Mine PC (Just only month old )

Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600 3.4GHz

AMD Radeon™ 6870 1GB

8GB DDR3 RAM

2000GB Hard Drive

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

My poor resolution until i get new screen 1280x1024

Logitech Driving Force GT (Next week it's going to be G27 Already bought it Now just waiting...)
i fail to see the point when it runs fine on my laptop.....
How good is your laptop at playing iracing, f1 2011, battlefield? encoding videos, rendering 3ds max scenes, running photoshop etc etc. People may play lfs on powerful rigd but the rigs are powerful for other reasons.

nice set up though, suprised you only got a 6870 with the rest, get a 69xx would be perfect

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG