The online racing simulator
Happy xmas!
(48 posts, started )
Happy xmas!
Happy xmas everyone! I hope you all had a good year and look forward to the coming one!
And before you go all out on me, here in Norway the big day is the 24. Desember, while most of you do celebrate at the 25.

So how does xmas looks for you? Celebrating alone or with family / friends? Myself I am working most of the xmas and newyear, so will only be with my family today and tommorrow before working all the days until 1. January
All by myself and my two dogs.
Same thing thanksgiving.
Dogs are great.
Theres a lot in same boat as you it seems. Many of my friends is also alone this year. Invited ywo of them over, and hope they get a good day too Beeing alone on xmas is not that great, tried it out myself one year :/
Quote from CheerioDM :All by myself and my two dogs.
Same thing thanksgiving.
Dogs are great.

Dogs are great I agree, my wife's chihuahua loves me whether I sit up all night or not, he cares not a chuff that I take too much whisky and artificial drugs, nor does he mind if I lie in bed all day afterwards...god I love my wife's chihuahua.

It's not a dog I would have particularly chosen for myself and to be frank the thought of having a chihuahua used to make me wonder, but this dog is the man!

But to be honest I feel sad and very jealous that you will be void of humans and I unfortunately won't. I am stuck with inlaws, dry turkey and a ****ing great hangover!
Quote from AlienT. :Dogs are great I agree, my wife's chihuahua loves me whether I sit up all night or not, he cares not a chuff that I take too much whisky and artificial drugs, nor does he mind if I lie in bed all day afterwards...god I love my wife's chihuahua.

That's exactly the qualities you want in a partner, which is why dogs are so awesome. They are so much more laid back than most humans.

Have a great holiday all, be thankful for what you have, especially if your lucky enough to have great companions, be they human or not !

Peace and love to all.
Merry Xmas everyone! Especially you, Tor! I spend my christmas with my family and I do have a good time!
I´m spending my christmas days with my family and closest friends, nothing unusual. For me(us) Christmas is a time to celebrate the bond you have with the people you care and to cherish the time you spend with them. Have a peaceful christmas everyone!
merry Christmas everyone!
Not really into Christmas, never bothered me. Saves me allot of money too.

Well my family have stopped giving gifts, but rather things to do. For example Im giving away a good dinner with my family, whicy I will pay. I agree that generally gifts are silly, but be creative and focus on sharing time / relaxing, then it is a good time.
Still couldn't really care though. I'd rather just sit home and spend my free day like any other. I think I've just outgrown the whole holiday time. Only thing I do celebrate is New Years Eve with friends, but that's about it. For most people it's just the presents that count and they spend thousands on stuff they won't use anymore after a week.

But for people out there who do enjoy these days, Merry Christmas!
Dutch ppls are party monsters, so they celebrate it on the 25 and 26, like that they have one day for the family and one for the friends. But since I am French we'll (wife and I) have a nice candle dinner with a good bottle champagne tonight, tomorrow we'll spend the day with her family and the next day I've invited GenR's sponsor for dinner (secret plan is to let him try AC so that he can understand why we'll be more demanding...when multiplayer has been released)...pleasure, family, fun and for sure a few hangovers!

Joyeux Noel!!
Quote from Framaris :Dutch ppls are party monsters, so they celebrate it on the 25 and 26, like that they have one day for the family and one for the friends. But since I am French we'll (wife and I) have a nice candle dinner with a good bottle champagne tonight, tomorrow we'll spend the day with her family and the next day I've invited GenR's sponsor for dinner (secret plan is to let him try AC so that he can understand why we'll be more demanding...when multiplayer has been released)...pleasure, family, fun and for sure a few hangovers!

Joyeux Noel!!

We are doing it even better, since my bro came over from other side of the Netherlands (which is like a minute drive) we partied yesterday as well. now tomorrow and the day after party again
Quote from Scrabby :Still couldn't really care though. I'd rather just sit home and spend my free day like any other. I think I've just outgrown the whole holiday time. Only thing I do celebrate is New Years Eve with friends, but that's about it. For most people it's just the presents that count and they spend thousands on stuff they won't use anymore after a week.

But for people out there who do enjoy these days, Merry Christmas!

Presents are the things i don´t like about christmas. It´s the feeling of peace and celebration for me and mi familia. I do hope that i will never outgrow from that. I still can remember christmas from childhood, dinners, those smells, that special mood...family together. That is what makes it christmas for me and that is what i would love to carry on to my children...
Quote from -NightFly- :Presents are the things i don´t like about christmas. It´s the feeling of peace and celebration for me and mi familia. I do hope that i will never outgrow from that. I still can remember christmas from childhood, dinners, those smells, that special mood...family together. That is what makes it christmas for me and that is what i would love to carry on to my children...

Well said NightFly, , Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Happy Easter everyone, may the easter bunny be good to you!
Quote from -NightFly- :Presents are the things i don´t like about christmas. It´s the feeling of peace and celebration for me and mi familia. I do hope that i will never outgrow from that. I still can remember christmas from childhood, dinners, those smells, that special mood...family together. That is what makes it christmas for me and that is what i would love to carry on to my children...

Amen
Merry Christmas to everyone
Merry Christmas Live For Speed.
May your stockings be filled to the brim with physics.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Quote from CheerioDM :May your stockings be filled to the brim with physics.

Hear, hear!
Merry Christmas All!
Quote from AlienT. :Well said NightFly, , Merry Xmas to you and your family.

Merry christmas to you and your family too buddy!
Merry Christmas all.
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good one!
Quote from AlienT. :Dogs are great I agree, my wife's chihuahua loves me whether I sit up all night or not, he cares not a chuff that I take too much whisky and artificial drugs, nor does he mind if I lie in bed all day afterwards...god I love my wife's chihuahua.

As snow dog person: while the "love me" part is the same, if I dare to lie in bed all day the baby would switch into little insanity wolf mode and make sure I have something to fix/replace.

Happy xmas!
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG