The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Round 3 Broadcast (Now on YouTube)

Following a short and narrow Blackwood Grand Prix track, the GT World Series heads to the most claustrophobic circuit in Live for Speed - South City Long Course. It's a windy street circuit, armco always there to meet you, and overtaking spots at a premium.

Round 2 GT1 winners Dynamix Racing have withdrawn from the series, but the top 4 in GT1 points are all consistent participants spaced by 8 points. Conquest Racing have their two entries in the top two spots, followed by Genuine Racing and then M5S Racing Team. Last Lap Motorsports lead the GT2 table by 5 points over their nearest rival and Round 2 GT2 class winners Team Vires. The GT2 class have made up the majority of the entrants in each round so far, giving more opportunity for battles and incidents in this class.

New team in LFS, Nitor Velox take GT1 Pole with a 1:28.48, 0.38 seconds faster than 2nd place nFinity eSports Racing. In GT2, Team Vires take pole with a 1:33.48, which is 0.20 faster than the second place Serbian Racing Team. The 11 GT1 cars are spread by over 2.5 seconds, but the 18 GT2s are spread by just over a second. The close times in GT2 and their large numbers should make GT1 lapping difficult.

Join us on 14 December from 17:55 UTC while Dominik Engel, Thilo Falkenberg, and others provide flag-to-flag coverage of 6 challenging hours of GTR action, on-demand on NDR's YouTube! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

GTWS Tracker
GTWS Server on LFSRemote
GTWS Forum
Also relevant, LFS Forums "Sexiest man of 2013" is on Nitor Velox.
I hope that I'll come early to watch the stream :munching_

Same situation as in GTWS 2014 round 2
Looking forward to see the live-stream tonight. Best of luck to everyone, who's participating. Have fun and race clean
#5 - Sobis
Is there a spotter's guide?
#7 - Bean0
Quote from Sobis :Is there a spotter's guide?

I've not had time to do them, will try and get them done for the 12 and 24hr though.
Waiting for the stream to start since 18:15 CET
No,Toni...
oh god it's chris
Lol @ Vires! SC 5 mins into the race
Oh this race is not going well for 52. Getting dump by 77, then timing out and losing a lap. Then had to shortpit after some incidents.

Oh boy. Not looking good to keep that top GT1 spot
#17 - CSF
I missed messing about on streams.
This race is really going well for nv. How much harder can it get.
#19 - CSF
Timeout.
Greetings, commentators!
1. I would like to know, which team, in your opinion, has been doing the best? Regarding consistency and / or keeping the car damage-free.

2. Also, what are your predictions for the GT1 TOP3 and GT2 TOP3 after the checkered flag?

Looking forward to hear soon from you, commentators!
Upper bar is failing horribly.
there is some problem with tracker
Quote from BorislavB :there is some problem with tracker

Yes deko has got his spanners out and is trying to fix it.
Quote from J@tko :Yes deko has got his spanners out and is trying to fix it.

Lets hope it will be actually FIXED.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG