The online racing simulator
More then 900 objects
(18 posts, started )
More then 900 objects
Hello iam running NCSS Nitro Circus Stunt Show!

We can make big layouts big awesome things but 900 objects is not much ( for us)

Make it more then double again or just delete the limit!
Quote from david989898 :Make it more then double again or just delete the limit!

dude, you are not their commander
900 objects might be enough IF you could resize chalk lines, armco, speed humps and barriers by click+drag them to fit a space rather than sit 2 or more side by side till you get your required length.
Well,

You should be happy that they upgraded the max objects to 900.

With a bit of imagination you will make very good layouts without the need of much objects (i.e use the external walls from the track as an additional barrier ) may help you to save some objects which may be needed later :-)
Still, I don't understand why it is even limited (that much).. I would love to have limit somewhere touching 2048 / 4096..
A stunt server can be double bigger with skyroads and more and it sohuld be better so why not? come in my server and you know why it can be so much better if more then 900 objects
track mania is way better for stunting unlimited objects etc 10 times more speed
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :track mania is way better for stunting unlimited objects etc 10 times more speed

Track Mania isn't that better for stunting, as I have tried. Surely limits in both are somewhat same, but LFS offers slightly harder challenge
People will never stop to complain, even if you up the limit. There will always be some silly servers that need that much objects for some reason...
Quote from Bose321 :People will never stop to complain, even if you up the limit.

Indeed, speedbumps should be higher. Gonna report it , write a new description and a new design for them.
Clearly, there need to be over 9000 autox objects.

Scavier is all into LFS being realistic, right? How often do people walk around an put hundreds of cones down?
This is not GTA.

You cannot exit your car and drop objects in the road. So , there's no "realistic" system yet. Remember its a racing simulator, whatever you want to do as extra is not the dev,s problem.

In some simulators you dont even have objects, so...

As said before, lets complain everytime instead of searching the good points of the game.
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :Clearly, there need to be over 9000 autox objects.

Scavier is all into LFS being realistic, right? How often do people walk around an put hundreds of cones down?

Does it really matter to be that realistic? we have own lifes you know
900 objects isn't really enough for certain layouts: a stunt layout, cruise layout etc.

idk, bottom line: no, also, it wouldn't come out till S3, and that will NEVER come out.
Ha ha, good joke. I almost laughed.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Quote from Kyle-Caz :900 objects isn't really enough for certain layouts: a stunt layout, cruise layout etc.

idk, bottom line: no, also, it wouldn't come out till S3, and that will NEVER come out.

And now shut up.
More objects to choose from!
Hello Some of you guys wont like the idea and some may like it, !

I want more objects to choose , more type of ramps and that kind of things, iam having Sicotange`s Insim Clavico thats dependent of objects!

If this succed it would be good with more then 900 objects as max.

Some things i have already posted but, This is my suggestions and like always some thinks its stupid and some love the idea, It depends on what racing you are doing on lfs !

/take care from david! Happy new year
Quote from david989898 :Hello Some of you guys wont like the idea and some may like it, !

I want more objects to choose , more type of ramps and that kind of things, iam having Sicotange`s Insim Clavico thats dependent of objects!

If this succed it would be good with more then 900 objects as max.

Some things i have already posted but, This is my suggestions and like always some thinks its stupid and some love the idea, It depends on what racing you are doing on lfs !

/take care from david! Happy new year

I have merged both threads of yours, because the suggesions were more or less the same.

It will not help if you make more threads.

More then 900 objects
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG