(57 posts, started )
#1 - x-fi
Post your computer specs!
it works
Old - 8 bit
Attached images
Computer Specs.png
#3 - delis
I'm not posting mine for everyone to laugh to...
There's no such thing as 3930X...
...says the one,who's showing specs of his e-penis in his signature...
Yeah I'm kind of a nerd too, that's why I understand him. But after four years those specs don't make my e-penis that long anymore
#9 - DeKo
I5 4670K, 8GB Ram, 128 SSD + 1TB HD, Radeon 7870 (Soon to be upgraded, leaning towards Nvidia 760), Z87 Mobo. Good Spec, finally making some good money so I treated myself. The SSD made by far the biggest difference.

Yet again, what is the harm in starting a new thread? The guy's got himself a good PC and feels like sharing it. Are we running out of thread space? Does it cost you 0.001 of a second to scroll past the thread? Who cares if he starts a new thread.
usually its just better to have one, so if your looking for something u can find it easier
I just found out my PC is too old to buy any newer more decent graphics card to play these games atleast in higher quality (GTA IV, Skyrim...) ...
AGP?
Quote from Bose321 :AGP?

Not that old But still PCIE with DDR2 and more than 64 bit is not easy to come by :/
If it's PCI-E, why can't you put in something newer?
I would, but I don't think that my PC's motherboard can take something else than DDR2 (Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L). I'm not very good in knowing about pc components though... Currently I have the Radeon HD 4350 512 MB graphics card with 64 bit...
2x 2.13GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon L5639, 48GB PC3-10600 FBDIMM (12x4GB), GeForce 9800GT, Quadro FX3800, 2x 300GB 10k WD Velociraptor in RAID1

I have a pc that is 6,7 Years old now :s. duel core 1.6 somthing with 8500gt , dont iven know what motherboard i have lol Iam thinking of buying xbox or new pc next week , which one should i buy ?
Pc.
My laptop crapped out and I donated my oldish PC, so now I only have one computer in my life.

1200 MHz quad core processor
1gb RAM
7 inch screen
Battery included

Aww yeah
Quote from delis :I'm not posting mine for everyone to laugh to...

why not? for a 10 year old game you can use a 10 year old PC without problems. My 486 runs already fine. No need for upgrade as the the game never will grow!
Quote from delis :I would, but I don't think that my PC's motherboard can take something else than DDR2 (Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L). I'm not very good in knowing about pc components though... Currently I have the Radeon HD 4350 512 MB graphics card with 64 bit...

System ram is completely different to video ram.
It's probably got a PCI-e 16 slot so it will take any card, provided it physically fits in the case.

Just google your board to find out.
Quote from Racer X NZ :System ram is completely different to video ram.
It's probably got a PCI-e 16 slot so it will take any card, provided it physically fits in the case.

Just google your board to find out.

Well, I've heard of some graphics cards using regular DDR3 memory rather than GDDR. I'm not sure if that was just a typo though. But in any case that'd be irrelevant to the system memory so it's kind of irrelevant. Also, you can put a PCI-e x16 card in an x8, x4, or x1 slot if you really wanted to. You just have to notch out the end of the slot (some come notched anyway though), more irrelevant information that I felt like providing lol
I have got a computer which will make your brains explode with its immense computing power! Everything, CPU, graphics, sound, noise levels, connections, size, even the low power consumption is so ahead of its time!
My rig can calculate so quickly you won't believe it!

It IS THE wonder of the 19th century!!!

greetz

der butz
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :1.7ghz i5, 2gb radeon graphics, 4gb ram, 500gb HDD 12gb SSD ultrabook

I'm getting ready to build this rig because Asetto Corsa.

Why such an expensive mobo?
CPU: MOS 6510 @ 1 MHz
Memory: 64 kB RAM + 20 kB ROM
GPU: MOS VIC-II
Sound: MOS SID 6581

Most bad ass system ever... if you can guess what system that is without Google. You get a cookie.

Post your computer specs!
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG