The online racing simulator
I need LFS Login and Register System
Hello guys Now I have Insim but I need login system please help guys
I think he means for the insim , When someone connects he wants people to be able to have their accounts in insim protected by password.

Djaniko0o , it is possible but I doubt someone will do that for you.
I want when players join in my server write !register and !login
Who can help me ? I want know how to make my login system just say
Microsoft Visual Studio, thats how.
Okay can you give me codes for login system and !help system codes...?
Why are you having people "!login" and "!register" in the first place, you can do both when they connect to the server in the first place. Why add this layer of complexity.
Quote from Dygear :Why are you having people "!login" and "!register" in the first place, you can do both when they connect to the server in the first place. Why add this layer of complexity.

I guess it might have relation with demo users having global bans more often than licensed users.
I was under the impression that even demo users are required to have a LFS login.
I thought demo user needed a user name to log in to, mmm sound abit fishy to me. :bananadea
Quote from Dygear :I was under the impression that even demo users are required to have a LFS login.

Yes, but some of the players sure have tendency to get banned from everywhere, and for them it is free to just create another account to bypass their bans. I don't race on demo servers so I can't say for sure if this kind of people is still there or they are almost gone now.
So this system would facilitate users that have multiple accounts, because they are getting banned. [sarcasm]Yeah that sounds like a recipe for awesome.[/sarcasm]
haha That's probably what is gonna happen here, this server could be the crib of a mature and well behaved community
If thats really the reason then that problem is easily fixable by checking the amount of kilometers/milage that person has done and how old his/her account is.

Did that four years ago when a started a (successful) demo server with help of LFSLapper and some custom web coding (PHP, but ASPX also works). Of course you can make your own InSim with LFSW check capabilities. I recommend PRISM .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG