The online racing simulator
Please send this file
(20 posts, closed, started )
Please send this file
could someone send me the original fresh data file? i was messing with it and accidently deleted one of the files,and emptied recycle bin, dumb me... someone please send data file?
Quote from Neon145 :could someone send me the original fresh data file? i was messing with it and accidently deleted one of the files,and emptied recycle bin, dumb me... someone please send data file?

download and Reinstall LFS. what file did u delete, ill try and upload it if i no which 1. Or just do what i said at first m8.
UF.vob,i swear i was not modding or what,just was looking at veh file and accidently deleted it and emptied recycle bin.
#4 - troy
There you go.
Attached files
UF.zip - 28.8 KB - 274 views
#5 - Nilex
I would download but not reinstall. Rather extract to another folder, un-ticking all options installer has to offer so that original LFs folder registry settings are unaffected. Name the new LFS folder something like 0.6E Default, then simply take any default file you need from there and copy it into your original LFS folder.
By reinstalling in the same place you will loose a lot of changes you made of your original LFS.
Attached files
UF.zip - 29.5 KB - 194 views
Thank you so much! now i can play again!
i also forgot,could you guys send me a FX one too? i forgot to say i deleted it too.
#8 - Nilex
bada bing, bada boom
Attached files
FX.zip - 49.8 KB - 250 views
thx!
Quote from Neon145 :UF.vob,i swear i was not modding or what,just was looking at veh file and accidently deleted it and emptied recycle bin.

Seriously
Why would a demo user need UF or FX vob files? He can't access these cars so I don't think they could cause a problem, or am I misinformed?
LFS won't start if any of them are missing
Why would he mod the UF and FX cars in the first place?
oh look another Lithuanian cracker
Quote from GAVD999 :LFS won't start if any of them are missing

Bose and Bmxtwins,look above. if the UF And FX Files are missing in veh folder,the wont start if 2 of them are missing. im clearly. not a cracker.
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by Flame CZE
Quote from Neon145 :Bose and Bmxtwins,look above. if the UF And FX Files are missing in veh folder,the wont start if 2 of them are missing. im clearly. not a cracker.

why would you mess with s2 files then, which you can't use as demo
Yeah, that's my point. Why are they modified if you are unable to use them?
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, that's my point. Why are they modified if you are unable to use them?

Because he's trying to make them useable by switching demo cars with s2 cars?
One of the simpler things to try first.
He’s got the files, no need to keep this thread open.
This thread is closed

Please send this file
(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG