The online racing simulator
what about name format?
team tag + driver name or... ?

and on numberplate? team tag?
There are no restrictions about name format. You're free to decide yourself.

We have no space for the team tag on the numberplate. So there will only be the number.
Could you maybe increase the driver limit to 5?

We are now 5 drivers in one team, so we would have to split 3/2 but then only 2 per team doesn't seem to work for us more or less casual type of drivers.

An alternative would be, If we could form two teams with one or two drivers driving for both of them, but I guess this will be a problem for the tracker?
You may have up to six drivers per team.

It is not possible to have one driver (in fact one LfS-World-Name) in two teams. That would be indeed a problem for the tracker.
Hey, all four members on my team (absolute beer and marlboro) signed up using the sign in server and were on the team page and then in the past couple of days one of them has disappeared and now needs to use the sign up server again. I can also see this has happened with a member of absolute beginners neverending sunshine team as well.

Obviously, it's not that much of a big deal to sign up again but i thought i should point this out.
I can't see anything causing that... I'll have a look at this in the future, but for now we have to live with it, if it's a problem with the software
A look at our TBO division
Attached images
HoR_TBOdivision.jpg
what are the name rules during race ?
is it; 332 firstname.surname < white name code and different numbercolor code ?
or just use the currect "team" tag we are signed for ?

anny plate rules? besides the skin rule with template and that ?
again question about sign up server:
yesterday "T©L
Knistling/3" changed name to "ABcm Knistling", on the server it looked correct but on the webpage it has not refreshed yet?
I've changed the name.

I also changed the insim. You may rename your team or your ingame name by yourself now.
Quote from Failezz :what are the name rules during race ?
is it; 332 firstname.surname < white name code and different numbercolor code ?
or just use the currect "team" tag we are signed for ?

anny plate rules? besides the skin rule with template and that ?

Quote from KlausAdam :I've changed the name.

I also changed the insim. You may rename your team or your ingame name by yourself now.

I guess he means if it is required to run a special ingame-name during the race, as usually there is a certain mandatory nameformat at most international events. (At least I guess, Klaus Adam, you replied to Seb ) I also think it was replied somewhere already, saying that there is no special one. I hope to recall that correctly. I also don't think there are further rules that regulate the design of the car's livery or the number boards and plates.

On a further notice, some half hour work, showing all of our cars, including the redesigned #202 and the HoRNOXen LX6.
Attached images
HoR_HoRNOX_DoP2014-12h.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :

On a further notice, some half hour work, showing all of our cars, including the redesigned #202 and the HoRNOXen LX6.

very nice but I hope the car reg plates will read pro
No, my reply has been to this post:

Quote from Gutholz :again question about sign up server:
yesterday "T©L
Knistling/3" changed name to "ABcm Knistling", on the server it looked correct but on the webpage it has not refreshed yet?

And as a comment to your post: There are no special rules for team or driver names and skin design. We have a number plate but you're free to use it or not...
okey. tnx for clearing it out.
Quote from TFalke55 :

nice, Looks really good
A Close look of the www.simsync.de GTI Race Car.
Driver:
L. Ludwig
O. Borchert
The preparation in the domestic Simsync garage go to end...even the old FXR are still there
Attached images
xfg_ssp_12.jpg
xfg_ssp_12_2.jpg
ssp_garag5.jpg
Really great work!
Quick question guys:
How to remove one driver from the team ?
Quote from luchian :Quick question guys:
How to remove one driver from the team ?

The team leader is able to remove drivers using the sign in server.
Small question: before he server fell, our lead at our class was 48s, and now remote says we lead by just over 2 sec. Do we continue like this or is there any way that we get that difference we made back?
think that is just bad luck, we also lost our nice gap.
and then lost a lap for restarting with "hard track" default setup
Quote from Stig209 :Small question: before he server fell, our lead at our class was 48s, and now remote says we lead by just over 2 sec. Do we continue like this or is there any way that we get that difference we made back?

The situation is equal to real life racing. Whenever the safty-car is coming out, the gap is lost.
The situation here is more difficult, I know, but at the end of the race we will have a look at the gaps from first part of the race an check, wether there would be minor changes in final results or not. If not, the tracker now shows the official standings.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG