The online racing simulator
2013 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix
New turn 10 pic in real life:

Well, looks as if Red Bull definitely won't be strong here..
Qualification - US Broadcast
The "wonderful people" over at NBC decided that English soccer is more important than F1 qualification so they're going to tape delay the broadcast for 15 hours
It turns out the Univision has a sports channel that will show the live qualifying in Spanish. If you have Dish, it's channel 869, at least here in Texas. Gracias a los Latinos!
Massa > Alonso
At least it was closer than I expected it to be. Well done by Crashsean and Bottas.
Due to the unique way the Beeb is funded and the completely ****ish way Bernie runs his empire, The qualy's, and therefore I guess the race, are not yet available in the uk unless you subscribe to an Australian owned broadcasting network. The buggers.
Nice to see Gutierrez finally get into Q3.
so sick of vettel, diaf
Hulkenberg - Perez - another moronic decision from the stewards, who are these god damn idiots judging modern F1 races ffs
Quote from lamerr :Hulkenberg - Perez - another moronic decision from the stewards, who are these god damn idiots judging modern F1 races ffs

When you find then please puncture their tires.
And Vettle pull away again (as expected)
wtf is vipbox doing :@
Kimiiiii wow
Pls sack di Shista
Its fair to say that this has been a pretty nice race so far
Wtf webber has to save fuel????
Nvm. I assume they know his engine was dying now
IMO Vettel will make 6 straight wins, the double hat-trick to do something new for records table.
Well done Alonso and Rai!
Vettels pace when he went all out at the start and after the safety car was scary, several seconds a lap faster then everything.

How do you even compete with that?
Slowly?
Vettel is a real sportsman... He didn't pick up Webber but Alonso did.

Is it against the rules? Yes. Did Alonso know that? Sure he did. Did he care? No.

Friendship ftw. Get lost, Vettel.

---

Also Horner didn't seem to be so sad about Webber's last lap retirement. It's just those little things that bug me...
Godlike performance Kimi, superb!!!
That booing to Vettel is totally pathetic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG