The online racing simulator
New sky textures for - Blackwood
Hello. I make sky textures for track - Blackwood. I made 3 version.

v1

Download v1

v2

Download v2

Here is my favourite. I use it.

V3

Clear Day

Cloudy Afternoon

Cloudy Sunset

Donwload Final - v3
Usually i don't like the other sky i prefer default one but those are really high definition v3 is simply amazing now i can drop the default ones.
A big Thank you!
#3 - mattd
Cheers.
THE WIZARD DK

Quote :im not interested in installing ilvid downloader.. can anyone upload to forums ? my computer knows how to download by itself without download helpers :/

You don't need to install ilvid downloader... Register on site and then you can download file.
in the V3 the sunset some clouds looks like a grid, killing pretty much de sky immersion

they are others works from you with the same cloudgrid
Attached images
11da6ea7f927.jpg
it looks like a grid because the chemtrail planes has made it a grid

Inouva

Quote :in the V3 the sunset some clouds looks like a grid, killing pretty much de sky immersion

https://www.lfsforum.net/attac ... d=128710&d=1384796750

they are others works from you with the same cloudgrid

Sunset clouds is a big problem. I search in google some of them, but can't find normal one. I change the size in photoshop and after that this problem appears. For good quality need big image, but in google sunset clouds have to small sizes.

Of course this month i will work on sky textures again and hope i can solve this problem.
Nice work
Quote from sti228 :Inouva

Sunset clouds is a big problem. I search in google some of them, but can't find normal one. I change the size in photoshop and after that this problem appears. For good quality need big image, but in google sunset clouds have to small sizes.

Of course this month i will work on sky textures again and hope i can solve this problem.

have you tried refining the search to only show large sized images

https://www.google.co.uk/searc ... mp;tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l
bishtop

Quote :have you tried refining the search to only show large sized images

Of course, i am not from mars I need 360 (panorama) sky textures for good result. I already find some new textures. So...

P. S. Happy new year community
lol then it works same if searching for panorama sky textures you can set it too only show large sized

thanks for textures
Quote from bishtop :lol then it works same if searching for panorama sky textures you can set it too only show large sized

thanks for textures

Problem is texture size. Need very large for good result. If you have 8000x2500 resolution texture for sunset let me know.

Here is a little fix for V3

Clear Day

Cloudy Sunset 1

Cloudy Sunset 2

Cloudy Sunset 3

Download link: lfs - sky textures for BL Update V3 Fix

And please read ReadMe file
Fantastic! I'm spotting my asphalt and kerb textures in those last screenshots.
Quote from rockclan :Fantastic! I'm spotting my asphalt and kerb textures in those last screenshots.

Thank you so much. Glad you like it
Updated
Quote :EDIT:V3 fix file for zippyshare : File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server

Thanks for info Smile Download link
good nice work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG