The online racing simulator
2013 Formula 1 Gran Premio D'Italia
Many are saying that, going into this round, Kimi Raiknonnen is practically out of the title fight. Do you guys agree? (I'm undecided)
Realisticly anyone except for Vettel is out of the title fight unless they can make their car consistently faster in Q and R than the Red Bull which hasnt happened since the middle of 2009(and if it wasnt for double diffusers, wouldnt have happened at all since the new rules came in). And even then, unless the Red Bull starts breaking down again then it takes multiple teams to get to Red Bulls level to be able to stop Vettel consistently picking up points as he has been all season. I hope I'm wrong though
Vettel already got it... Yet people say the fight is still close for the WDC. I say BS, RBR won't be any worse, and the others won't be that much better.
#4 - CSF
Lewis and Kimi out in Q2. Oops.
Wow Hulkenberg, what a great driver. Hope this wakes up the topteams and he ends up in a car that matches his skills.
Vettle still in a class of his own Great qualification from Hulkenberger, but it'll be interesting to see how many places he'll lose by the end of the race..
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Vettle still in a class of his own Great qualification from Hulkenberger, but it'll be interesting to see how many places he'll lose by the end of the race..

I'm guessing 8.

Feel really bad for the guy.
Ferrari please... Alonso will still climb up to the podium. What a shame he's always one step back.
Rain dance pls guyz
Apparently most cars a gridding up with inters.
#11 - CSF
Lewis with a slow puncture and unable to hear his team... this could be bad...

E: Phew
Ferrari did a great job keeping Alonso out that long! Forza Ferrari!
Quote from Stig209 :Ferrari did a great job keeping Alonso out that long! Forza Ferrari!

Yeah, amazing job.... they lost gap to Webber...
Yeah and Vettel got more gap, perfect! Shame that Mark couldn't pass alo...
Great race. Edge of my seat for the whole race. Absolutely amazing action all over the grid.
Hope Hulkenburg gets Massa's seat, it's time for the next generation.
That was an impressive race from Hulkenbern. For a moment it looked as if Peretz and Dolan were going to crash into each other, but then they didn't Exciting race was exciting.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG