The online racing simulator
LFS used to be fun...
(41 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Tiaqo
LFS used to be fun...
Everyone has gone, this was once such a great game... such a shame. Not hating on the devs, just disappointed that hardly anyone plays anymore!

What are your best memories from the game?
Well time flies by, nothing happens - it's just natural that people try new stuff Mostly LFS these days is pretty dead, alltho you will find at least one full server and some demo servers (in addition to league racing). On the forum it's O.K these days, but pretty dead too.

If there is a new release of significant things, then I am sure that there will be a new spark in LFS again, but the longer it takes - the less the fire will light at next release.

Nevertheless, best memories? CTRA public racing.
Fat oil drift server for sure, had some great times in there.
My best memories are crashing people coming out of the pits on BL1 reverse. Can't get away with that for long these days.
LFS is still fun and will be. Depends on how you still approach it. B2R, ClubR servers for the win ^_^
There are still a lot of leagues that provide an excellent experience. LFSCART just finished but was a hell of a good time.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Fat oil drift server for sure, had some great times in there.

Yes yes and yes! My first server and my favorite. That made my passion for drifting increase and later get my S2 license.
best moment is to start last and finish second in BRT VS MDT race in January.... it was good race, with lot of great racers and good tactics....
Quote from Tiaqo :Everyone has gone, *snip* just disappointed that hardly anyone plays anymore!

Come to TC then, forever full servers
Hey, some of us still lurk around!
Whaaaaaaaat Silver, long time!

Hope all is well

Best times for sure are on LTC, that's all I ever did I think and I loved taking the FBM for a spin on demo servers! Probs all I ever did on LFS but kept me occupied and it was fun!

Wish S3 would come along and revive this game! But for the time being, better get a controller and see who's about !
As Silver said there's still a few old faces around
Oh so now all of you show up :P.

Do you guys still play regularly?
Yeah still race a few nights a week, usually on one of these B2r, deadmen racing, gentlemen drivers club or DM®.
Just tried to play with my ps3 controller and it starts twitching around for no reason
Problem sorted, see you around sometime
My best memories are obvious, PaceCar™ still cruise sometimes, still check here sometimes too Good to see you still about guys. we need to get together!
Racername: PaceCar™PT

Noticed this the other day too, good memories, I think I crashed a lot more times than cruised though, at least the barriers are fixed now!

Glad to see people are still around, maybe I'm the one that disappeared then
CTRA, the mexican league, Gentlefoot's league, IRC...
CTRA, IGTC, fighting top teams, competing in MoE, driving 24 hours long races, exploring cars & tracks, doing couple of WRs, finding friends, having great time with fellow LFSers. I could name a lot really. It's all gone though..
Quote from Mysho :CTRA, IGTC, fighting top teams, competing in MoE, driving 24 hours long races, exploring cars & tracks, doing couple of WRs, finding friends, having great time with fellow LFSers. I could name a lot really. It's all gone though..

24 hour races are still here, WR's are still here, you can always make new friends. and IGTC/MoE have been replaced by GT WS basically. problem?
Quote from Soulvex :My best memories are obvious, PaceCar™ still cruise sometimes, still check here sometimes too Good to see you still about guys. we need to get together!

aye!! old LTC & ICEº, that used to be fun, miss it
... and still is!
I still like it, but not that much addicted to it as much as i was back in the day.
-
Please give s2 (Aditya03) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
CTRA, best time ever. I raced a lot on the Bump & Jump server but also on Race 1 in the XFG
This thread is closed

LFS used to be fun...
(41 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG