The online racing simulator
Scott Andrews - Mazda Road to Indy
That's a massive change up. Maybe I can go and see him if he does more next season.
Wow thats a big step, I remmber when he was racing in Commodore cup a few years back.
He's been active and succesful in the Australian Formula Ford Championship.

If one driver he surely deserves it, and State side is the place to be at the moment.
Dennis, you can come here to race and live in my bedroom with me. It's fairly small, so you'll haffto snuggle up close. kk?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dennis, you can come here to race and live in my bedroom with me. It's fairly small, so you'll haffto snuggle up close. kk?

That's cute

Just out of curiosity, why do you say that state side is the place to be Dennis?
Doesn't Duck hate ovals yet he's on the road to indy? xD
Would you complain if you had any real life oppurtunity?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Would you complain if you had any real life oppurtunity?

Depends... I prefer to finish University atm
Nice.

There's another former LFSer currently competing in the championship, Wyatt Gooden, although he's better known in the simracing community for his time in iRacing. He's 6th at the championship at the moment. He was as good as 2nd after 4 races but has had a couple of rough outings recently.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Would you complain if you had any real life oppurtunity?

Indeed.

It's a very common story, foreigners trying their chances in their United States without any strong knowledge or liking of the ovals.

Even in the IndyCar Series a few drivers are still quite uncomfortable with them - even though some won't go out publicly about that as quite understandably it's a rather uneasy topic. One has even decided of shunning them from his racing schedule(Mike Conway).

Beside, from top to the bottom of Road to Indy there are fewer and fewer ovals, as they don't make much sense financially.
Quote from Cornys : That's cute

Just out of curiosity, why do you say that state side is the place to be Dennis?

There is more focus on racing there, and more 'cheap' classes to do.
And if you're fast in europe or australia you're fast in america
Dennis, they'll ballast you some weight as you're significantly lighter than the 250 lb Americans
What ever the rest of us think of driving in circles there's certainly more money in the states.
A certain kiwi called Scott Dixon has certainly made that clear.

I think a few other kiwis, Bruce McLaren is but one, may have pointed this out a lot earlier.

All the best for your racing Scott, and thanks for your advice and sets in the past.
Go Go Go DuCK
Good luck, Duck!

(I'm a poet and I don't even know it).
Quote from Racer X NZ :What ever the rest of us think of driving in circles there's certainly more money in the states.
A certain kiwi called Scott Dixon has certainly made that clear.

I think a few other kiwis, Bruce McLaren is but one, may have pointed this out a lot earlier.

All the best for your racing Scott, and thanks for your advice and sets in the past.

There's plenty of racing over here that's not in circles. More road course racing than not, probably. NASCAR is just the most commercially successful.
I hope he does well. His fellow countryman are doing well in Indy series and could maybe give him a helping hand, if he proves to be worthy of it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG