The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013 Round 9: Race Discussion
Round 9, Grand Prix Japan.

Date: 24 August 2013
Time: Free Practice 17:40 UTC (20 minutes) :: Qualifying 18:05 UTC (20 Minutes) :: Race 18:40 UTC
Race Distance: 49 laps+1 formation lap (2 hour maximum time limit)
Car: Formula V8 (FO8)
Course: Kyoto National (KY2)
Weather: Cloudy Afternoon
Wind: None
Driver's Championship Scenarios:

Rony Kronpušs has a 13 point lead over 2nd place. He will need to finish 2nd or better to clinch the Championship outright.

Nikifor Đaković is 2nd in the championship. He needs to win with Rony finishing no better than 3rd to win the championship. Due to his three wins, Nikifor will win any tiebreak.

Martin Kapal must win with Rony finishing no better than 6th, and with Nikifor 2nd without bonus points.

Thorsten Ulrich must win with Rony finishing no better than 13th, Nikifor no better than 6th, and Kapal no better than 3rd.

Matthias Pipelka is mathematically eligible, but would need at least 20 cars attending Round 9 to be able to win the title.

Zdeněk Cagaš and Arttu Ylöstalo are mathematically eligible, but would need at least 21 cars attending Round 9 to be able to win the title.

Dustin Dawes is mathematically eligible, but would need at least 25 cars attending Round 9 to be able to win the title.

All scenarios are based upon all relevant contenders earning points during Round 9.
Deko: for the stream, a pic of my hotel race setup
Attached images
image.jpg
You're in Australia?
Your browser apparently isn't capable of reading orientation from the picture. :P

Just turn your monitor upside down
Got enough stuff for a hotel room lol?
Naisss buttonzzz
Quote from Bmxtwins :Got enough stuff for a hotel room lol?

I basically packed up my whole desk.
The following are currently banned from [NDR] events, from the dates listed.
Code:
LFSName Start Date End Date Duration

Iginla 29 June 2013 29 August 2013 2 Months

why is jesse racing if he is banned hammered
wtf raulsep
Quote from Mustangman759 :The following are currently banned from [NDR] events, from the dates listed.
Code:
LFSName Start Date End Date Duration

Iginla 29 June 2013 29 August 2013 2 Months

why is jesse racing if he is banned hammered

Exception granted, details to be posted once event is done. He knows the terms.
fair enough
Congrats Nikifor
That timeout potentially cost me top5. My table is empty, without wheel, after almost 8 years it spent here with me, because this was too much.

Congrats to whoever won and thanks to NDR for top notch league.
Yeah I noticed some server lag too. Arttu timed out same time as you kid. I missed startlights bc of lag and then 2 cars in front of me crashed into eachother, not sure if lag related.

PS: Kappy won, so congrats indeed and nice recovery Jesse, sorry for giving you aerowash on lap 8 that caused you to spin.
Jesse, I did my best to hold you up when you passed. Obviously I didn't do good enough
Hey Dom:

One race entries.
Watched it, downloaded it. Got the points for it.
I must say that, with respect, if Rony's drive-through early in the race was for the contact with me on lap 11 (LFS lap 12) - which it must be - then that was an insane decision. Glad it didn't cost him the title, because it almost did.
It was contact and it was avoidable
So was the 51's contact when he illegally rejoined into the racing line and slammed into my door coming into the double 90 degree right handers in the first sector. Admins didn't do jack.
Quote from Bmxtwins :So was the 51's contact when he illegally rejoined into the racing line and slammed into my door coming into the double 90 degree right handers in the first sector. Admins didn't do jack.

You can protest it after the race just like usual. My guess is the admins were simply watching out for the championship contenders, trying to avoid the championship being decided in the forums after the last race of the season. I personally would appreciate that, I think. Also, I didnt know an FO8 had a door
https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=84071

That thread existed since Friday. Every round has had a similar thread. It's been used, and past protests have been acted on appropriately. The Kyoto 500 and other NDR events are similar as well.

Protesting time is closed now, although you had the better part of 2 days to do so.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : because it doesnt matter :)
Quote from Bmxtwins :So was the 51's contact when he illegally rejoined into the racing line and slammed into my door coming into the double 90 degree right handers in the first sector. Admins didn't do jack.

We don't have 30 eyes. We can see anything. If your really bothered then you will always have the right to protest it post race. Which seems like you express that right often.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG