The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco in LFS?
(10 posts, closed, started )
VW Scirocco in LFS?
Don't take so serious on me,im new to LFS.
Quote from Neon145 :Don't take so serious on me,im new to LFS.

Well you could've at least Googled about VWS first before posting here.
Quote from Neon145 :I See there is VWS (VW Scirocco) in bean0 skins site,what could be it? http://i.imgur.com/SwoJByE.jpg

Quote from Bose321 :You answered it yourself.

^ Also this. VWS has a template already, but isn't released yet.
Quote from Neon145 :Don't take so serious on me,im new to LFS.

doesn't matter. you could've googled or just searched around the forum or lfs.net news.
Bean0 used CMX Viewer to show the skin on the car, you can download it yourself and do the same.
This thread reminds me of the fact that I have these skins sitting in my skins-folder since 2008.......did early 2009 arrive in the meantime?
Please close this thread, before it turns in to a where is it, how can I download it, etc etc Q+A session

Fordie
I'll just leave this paraphrased version here to hopefully cover any people who see this before it falls off the 1st page of posts.

The "German Car" as some like to call it, officially the Volkswagen Scirocco (VWS) was originally planned for a release during the week ending 19 December 2008. During the last phases of private beta testing (the group of LFSers that you see in the credits) serious tyre physics flaws were discovered that were deemed too obvious and detrimental to allow the car to be released. It will ostensibly be released when the new tyre physics get released, whenever that may be.

The VWS has been stated to be S1-level content.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in LFS?
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG