The online racing simulator
Dedicated Host with router
(9 posts, started )
How can i start a dedicated host with a router?Pls help!
any1 ideas? pls!!
I'm not even sure I know what U ask ... being more specific might give you a response emidiately.
Listen....i have a router,a T-Online 2mbit internet...and i can't start a server with a dedi host....I open,start (Map loaded,config ok stb...Server ONLINE) but i start the game but i not see my started server in the list....
ok - that's better - but unlucky for you, it's not me you can turn to for help. I had the same problem, and it turned out it was simple once you know how. I guess you need to open some channels in your router. How it's done, I'm sure someone will tell you very soon, response is normally very fast here. Good luck.
Thx,but the normal mode i cant to start server and the full fire wall off in the windows,in the router,and all chanells open :S
#7 - filur
You might want to consider putting your firewall back on, once you've got your dedi host running..

As a separate thing, when I set my Dedi host up, I couldn't see my own server in the Master Server list, but everyone else could see it and connect to it without a problem.. So, bear that in mind when you're testing and have someone else check to see if they can see your host in the Master Server list.
Or check on the online servers list on LFS World

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG