The online racing simulator
My band's EP
(23 posts, started )
My band's EP
Hello everyone!

I'm a drummer of band called Livin Fire and I would like to share our music with you

Livin Fire is an igneous Cracow (Poland) band playing the mix of hard rock and melodic heavy metal, inspired mostly by classics of the 80s. It shines out thanks to characteristic, strong female vocal and dynamic, full of energy solos being a real trade mark of the band.

:rock_band

This summer we released a new EP album “Under The Spell”. You can listen to it here:

https://soundcloud.com/livin-fire/sets/under-the-spell

:bannana_g

You can also download It fo free!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/downl ... ire_-_Under_The_Spell.rar

If you enjoy our music please like us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/livinfire :thumb3d:

And subscribe on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LivinFireBand

Please leave some opinion and don't forget to share it with your friends!!! :headbang:
Your band is terrible.
It's solid, handcrafted, no electronic shit, good vocals! (and, as I'm a drummer myself - nice drums as well!)

I like it!
Quote from Klutch :Your singer is terrible.

Ftfy

With just the music could listen to it but once that girl sings oh no .

Keep having fun Mateusz.
Quote from Klutch :Your band is terrible.

Easy to say that , tell me what annoys you? Or maybe you jus listen to other kind of music you are closed to it.
Ignore them. Your band is exactly what you say you are, and you're good at it.
Actually thought you were pretty decent, each to their own opinion :P.
Liked it, downloaded it
Quote from sinbad :Ignore them. Your band is exactly what you say you are, and you're good at it.

I think band is good but vocals for me arent. Could be accent or such. Listened to music for a good 20 mins
I actually liked this, good stuff!
Actually pretty cool stuff, although I am not a fan of 80's music at all. For me the real music is 70's. Anyways, good effort. Well that singer is just a matter of taste, I guess. Vocals ain't that bad. Where did your record all the songs? Quality is pretty nice Cheers.
Under The Spell:4/5
-Keyboard is a tad loud
-Intro is good if a bit long for my liking
Vampire's Kiss:3/5
-In the words of my old music teacher "she's an acquired taste...just not mine"
-That guitar sounds freaking awesome
-The drummer is actually competent (Rare)
Lone Wolf:3/5
-Guitar could be made about 20% louder in the first 4 bars or so.
-I actually like the vocals in this one.
-You notice the bassist more in this.
-Again, good guitar and drums.
Torn: 4.5/5 (BEST TRACK)
-I really like the intervals on the intro.
-Love the vocals on this, much better than 'Vampires Kiss'
-Again the guitar needs to be a tad louder
Witch: 4/5
-Needs an intro
-Bassist needs to be a tad louder (and perhaps try that as slap?)
-Overall, good drumming
The End: 3.5/5
-Tad too slow
-Vocalist is about 3 tones out of her range.
-Slightly boring, the song doesn't really go anywhere.

For a first effort; this is pretty good however; keep doing what you enjoy and I look forward to listening to more of this in the future.
#14 - Uke
Production value is very good and the EP sounds pretty professional. Not my type of music but the EP is good and will get you gigs.
This was actually pretty good. Took a bit to get used to the female vocals, but other than that I really liked it.
Quote from PMD9409 : Took a bit to get used to the female vocals

Yeah, same here, but after a couple of songs I was enjoying it. I think because of the intro I was expecting something maybe a bit more Sabbath-ey and then the shift to hard rock took a few minutes for my brain to catch up.

Still good though. Put more of the slightly dark widdling from the intro into the hard rock of the rest of the songs and I would be All Over That Shit.
Quote from Berni01 :Easy to say that , tell me what annoys you? Or maybe you jus listen to other kind of music you are closed to it.

No, i don't listen to "other" kind of music, i listen to everything from hiphop to dance music to screamo.

I just don't like your music, it doesn't do anything for me.
Music should have me playing drums on my desk without realising, Boppin' my head as i get into it, Miming the lyrics.

Yours doesn't do any of that.

btw your singers kinda cutish
too bad her voice isnt as good as her looks.

You listen to "screamo" and you are put off by the voice of the singer of this band? Screamo is like anti-music.
This music is fanastic, downloaded the album straight away after listening these songs on SoundCloud!

Under the Spell was a bit simple for me, but most likely meant as sort of intro.

Actually I did like the vocals in Vampire's Kiss quite a lot, and the drums are epic!

Lone Wolf is also fantastic, great vocals, drum, bass and guitar in this.

The intro from Torn is fantastic with the high guitar riffs. Again I really like the vocals, guitar and drums! (And at the points where you clearly hear the Bass it rocks too)!

Now going to listen the rest!

Thanks for sharing this music for free!
Quote from sinbad :You listen to "screamo" and you are put off by the voice of the singer of this band? Screamo is like anti-music.

Don't bother. Australians... Upside-down thinking. I think he is lost in his thoughts.
Quote from sinbad :You listen to "screamo" and you are put off by the voice of the singer of this band? Screamo is like anti-music.

Quote from Berni01 :
Please leave some opinion

I did as he requested. That was my opinion.
Yep, it was written like a YouTube troll comment, but you did as he asked.
-
(jepsertti) DELETED by jepsertti
Under The Spell:3/5
- Intro was pretty long for my taste
Vampire's Kiss:4½/5
- Great vocals. Singer can keep the same tone in her even when the range changes
- Love the guitar tone!!
Lone Wolf:4/5
- Intro sounds great when guitar is backing the track, and then there comes just feeling to bang head when 2nd guitar sound and drums "smashes" haha :P
- Noticed a bit of vibrating in vocals of this song
- Sounds great!
Torn: 4½/5
- Love the guitar riffs, really great job!
- Nice vocal range and now I didn't notice vibrating on singer Sounded really awesome!!
- Perfect volume mix!!
Witch: 4½/5
- Love the intro! Takes you directly to a great feel!
- After the great intro, the riff is really heavy and makes it nice, and then a great chorus after it!
- Maybe too much strumming on solo
- Great song!
The End: 4½/5
- KICKASS GUITAR RIFFS! LOVE THEM!
- Singer IS on right range, sounds really badass with the great riffs!
- Didn't like solo but everything else is great!

You've really nice band. All of you seem to work really well with each other, everyone adds something unique to everyone's own parts, making it sound really enjoyable! Keep it up, this is really great sounding! Downloading the EP for sure!!! As of being guitarist myself, I really liked the guitar parts And you have really high quality for EP, everything seems to be mixed perfectly. I wouldn't change anything Maybe sometimes singer would be just a little bit quieter, but overall sounded great.

My band's EP
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG