The online racing simulator
Throttle axis, brake button How to?
Hello!
How to set throttle to axis and brake to button? I have 2 pedals and I want use 1 to throttle and second to clutch. I must set brake to button.
Hi, iirc this is not a possible configuration using LFS' settings.

The closest would be to have both throttle and brake on the same pedal (which ain't the best option). Halfway point downwards, it'll be throttle and halfway point upwards it'll be brake (progressively). It ain't fun.

If it was me, I'd go with throttle/brake for the two pedals until I manage to save enough to buy a wheel with three pedals!
You can simulate a brake axis with PPJoy (with no smoothing) or something.

@Silverracer
If you have money you can buy anything but I don't have money to buy other wheel. No any mods to set this?

@Keling
I have joystick but is not very comfortable.
If you have a spare joystick lying around and some spare time, you can design a clutch pedal using some ingenuity. There are many websites out there that document how individuals made their DIY clutch. Why do you want to axis your clutch, and gas but not the brake. I would've always thought that braking is more important things to have on an axis (even more so than even steering, and maybe gas too). Why not assign your clutch pedal to a button?
I made a clutch pedal from a guitar hero pedal and wired it directly to a game pad.. all the rest of the controls are standard DFGT, Not the greatest as the clutch is still either off or on. But it works

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG