The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Server Information / General Discussion
GT World Series 2014 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.GT World Series
Server Pass: None as yet.

The server is up for testing use. Restrictions are currently as follows:

GT1: FZR 27kg XRR FXR no additions.
GT2: FZR 21% XRR 25% FXR 24%

Remember, our GT2 restrictions are labelled GT9 in Airio.

Track is currently on WE1R, will likely rotate it every week or two until October.
Won't adding more weight just add to the xrr's advanatage on tires?
put the right fecking track on

edit: Thank you phillip
sporting code link is dead in rule book thread
Is it possible to download or read somehow the whole ndr-sporting code without paying for a scribd account?
Quote from Lacko86 :Is it possible to download or read somehow the whole ndr-sporting code without paying for a scribd account?

indeed doesn't work anymore
I'm not asked either to register or pay something to read anything in scribd,those adverts in right side are a bit annoying though...
Have you tried scrolling down when opening the link?
Quote from Eclipsed :I'm not asked either to register or pay something to read anything in scribd,those adverts in right side are a bit annoying though...
Have you tried scrolling down when opening the link?

this

than after that I clock "download as guest"

[edit]gtws thingy is ok tough
Attached images
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Thanks for helping me, guys! :static:
Heya, is it possible to send me the password for the server?

Thanks
Hello!

Same question as Ricardo.. Is it possible to have the password for the server?

Thanks in advance!
Quote from danielroelofs :Hello!

Same question as Ricardo.. Is it possible to have the password for the server?

Thanks in advance!

Password taken off now, I thought I'd already done that. If randomers get too knobish, I'll make a generic one and send it to team management when that time comes.
deko were you drunk when u made this t2 exit racing surface adjustment for aston? What about something like this where it adapts the run off area but doesnt make it dangerous for hwen cars are going 2 wide on exit. Ie if a car is on the inside the car on the left would rejoin and slam into the other cars side in an attempt to stay within the white line. With this adaption it would be much more clear
Attached files
AS6_NDRmyidea.lyt - 2.6 KB - 291 views
Quote from Bmxtwins :deko were you drunk when u made this t2 exit racing surface adjustment for aston? What about something like this where it adapts the run off area but doesnt make it dangerous for hwen cars are going 2 wide on exit. Ie if a car is on the inside the car on the left would rejoin and slam into the other cars side in an attempt to stay within the white line. With this adaption it would be much more clear

Silly idea, if someone was to run wide and hit the tires it could cause a even bigger crash?
Not particularly, the tires would go in the opposite direction and unless you completely miss your corner you would only brush them.

Either way its safer than what is on the server now. Best option would be to leave the corner untouched and allow full use of the run off area
why did the layout need to be changed anyway?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :why did the layout need to be changed anyway?

Same question here!

I think the current situation will make things worse (Not that I think there is anything bad to the original situation). As far as I can see, people running wide will hit the wall and don't even come close the grass further on. I can't find one benefit personally to add this line.

Greets
Danny
Quote from danielroelofs :Same question here!

I think the current situation will make things worse (Not that I think there is anything bad to the original situation). As far as I can see, people running wide will hit the wall and don't even come close the grass further on. I can't find one benefit personally to add this line.

Greets
Danny

There is one advantage, it's easier to see who runs the widest for the longest distance.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :There is one advantage, it's easier to see who runs the widest for the longest distance.

Award bonus points for the winner.
It was a reaction to Ray ASKING what the track boundaries are there - it was a first attempt at defining it. In reaction to this reaction, I've extended the space it lets you use that pad to almost all of it, it should be more than reasonable.

It won't be treated as a hard limit anyway, here it's just for a guide, like the one on KY3 when you come onto the oval :P
Keyword was asking. And it was about the grass curbing or whatever it was called

I didnt suggest changing the racing area
Quote from Bmxtwins :Keyword was asking. And it was about the grass curbing or whatever it was called

I didnt suggest changing the racing area

The only thing added at that corner were the chalk lines, I'm not sure what "grass curbing" you're referring to
Quote from dekojester :The only thing added at that corner were the chalk lines, I'm not sure what "grass curbing" you're referring to

he probably has textures of some sort

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG