The online racing simulator
I miss Dustin!
(52 posts, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :Yea well they also think everyone is fat in america etcetc. Then again it never stops raining over there they gotta make themselves feel happy somehow

u wot m8

Wanna switch?

Attached images
weather.JPG

Was 27C here according to my car...far too bloody hot.
op's a phaggot. u miss the D?
this has turned into post your wather thread now...
Quote from Mustangman759 :He is the guy who copied our avatars, an loves iRacing.

I want whatever you've been smoking.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Yea well they also think everyone is fat in america etcetc.

They are. And it's "et cetera", not whatever spamming of the keyboard you attempted.

Quote from tbofram :Yes it did! I was also trying to be funny as every British person I talk to thinks I'm lying whn I say summers in Canada as actually quite nice( everyone just thinks 100% of our beautiful country is full of snow year round).

My igloo just melted. Now I gotta build my log cabin with all the logs I chopped down over the winter.

EDIT: I rebuilt my igloo!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My igloo just melted. Now I gotta build my log cabin with all the logs I chopped down over the winter.

Don't forget the moose antlers, to hang your red coat and hat.
I even have a nice spot to tie up my horse as well.
Do you tie it around the maple three where you get your maple syrup?
Yeah. I even tap that maple tree myself. Best syrup.
Must must be annoying though, with all the polar bears going through your trash, and where do you keep your skies, the ones you take to work and shops every day there's winter=every day.
I keep my ski's inside my log cabin or igloo!
That's nice to know, but you know my friend Tom from Toronto?
Oh yeah, I know Tom. Good guy. He's finds the crazy girls sometimes. There was this girl he slept with, she didn't even say sorry when her horse stepped on his foot.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
They are. And it's "etcera", not whatever spamming of the keyboard you attempted.

It's Et cetera or etc, not whatever spamming you just attempted.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oh yeah, I know Tom. Good guy. He's finds the crazy girls sometimes. There was this girl he slept with, she didn't even say sorry when her horse stepped on his foot.

Yes, that's him, he lives that crazy capital city life, that's why he moved to Toronto.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Yes, that's him, he lives that crazy capital city life, that's why he moved to Toronto.

Well, living in Ottawa would just be no fun. Gotta live in Toronto. Montreal has too many Frenchies, and Vancouver is just always stoned. Toronto is a good balance with low chance of sorry-icide.
What the hell Dustin no mention Calgary - clearly the best place to live in Canada! Yeehaw!
Calgary is great if you enjoy kayaking to work.
Dont be hatin on kayaks man
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Calgary is great if you enjoy kayaking to work.

That was only for 3 days in the last ... recorded history.
I've never been to anywhere in Canada. had the chance to work on the 'Hibernia Project' a few years ago but didn't go due to family. One day I will take a visit hopefully.

Oh and welcome back Dustin
Quote from Bean0 :

Was 27C here according to my car...far too bloody hot.

Of course, clearly in this picture here, we see global warming in effect, Miami colder than London..... a few more days and volcano lava will be flowing under our beds forcing us to stay in our beds and die in our own filth.

I miss Dustin!
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG