The online racing simulator
2013 Nürburgring Grand Prix
(129 posts, started )
Qualifying is only an hour and a half away, and so far no tire failures this weekend. Do you guys think this is just a Silverstone issue? Discuss.
oopsie Nico...
woah brilliant, gonna be straight fight Lewis vs Sebastian again \o/
and Kimi close in there
Ricciardo pretty much solidified his 2014 seat with Red Bull after qualifying 6th for the second week in a row.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Ricciardo pretty much solidified his 2014 seat with Red Bull after qualifying 6th for the second week in a row.

I would say its very close, Awesome job by Hamilton hopefully he can finally get a win down this time without an outside force stopping him.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Ricciardo pretty much solidified his 2014 seat with Red Bull after qualifying 6th for the second week in a row.

or not
Commercially it would make sense for Red Bull to replace an Aussie with an Aussie, especially as Australia is one of their largest markets, just think of all the Australian athletes they support. However, on a performance basis, I would still say that Ricciardo will only get the job if Raikkonen turns it down, but that's my opinion of course
I would say Kimi will get the drive if Redbull are not satisfied with the STR drivers to replace Webber, at the end of the day they do have a team just for this process, and with only 1 driver so far being successful I think I would bank on Ricciardo to get it if he keeps performing like this.
I can't even imagine Kimi at Red Bull. Seriously. Not with Vettel, at least.

Great stuff by Lewis, hope his car won't give up tomorrow and he can beat Vettel. Lotuses have proper starting positions finally, but Grosjean will fail anyway. Maybe Kimi can keep his tyres alive more than the others and can even go for the win. Not sure about Ferrari's strategy, at least they're trying. Surely Alonso can climb up to near the podium, but that's still not enough. It's about time to get their stuff together.

Interesting race expected, so many possibilities this time.
Well, that was a massive cock-up by Mercedes. Rosberg could potentially have qualified in front of Vettel, which would have been great. Vettel lost his chance for the pole on his own though, when he went wide in T1. Well played by Ricciardo. Interdasting to see where the Ferraris and Lotii end up at the end of the race.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Not sure about Ferrari's strategy, at least they're trying. Surely Alonso can climb up to near the podium, but that's still not enough. It's about time to get their stuff together.

P5 at best. He's out of league with top 4 on the grid and he will be racing Grosjean and Rosberg. Massa is faster than him on Nurbugring too and I don't see Ferrari fixing their understeer any time soon.
F1® Racing on NBC ‏@F1onNBCSports 21m
Pirelli predict that the soft runners will begin to pit around lap 6, with the medium runners pitting lap 27 #F1onNBC

wat
Quote from Gougoodthing :F1® Racing on NBC ‏@F1onNBCSports 21m
Pirelli predict that the soft runners will begin to pit around lap 6, with the medium runners pitting lap 27 #F1onNBC

wat

That's how things look like from FP2, maybe few laps shorter on mediums though. Medium runners are expected to pit somewhat like 10 laps to the end of the race for softs. JB really remindes me of his Honda days this season.
Either Webber had a good start, or everyone else had a bad start.
#17 - aoun
Never drinking Red Bull again!
#18 - CSF
Kimi, Romain is faster than you... oh wait that only works one way.

Nico, Lewis is faster than you... copy. Copy.
Had a feeling Mark's stop was gonna go horribly wrong.
Grosjean is closing in on Vettel!
#21 - CSF
Well that could have been a disastrous incident.
Marussia is great.
F1 does not look a very safe place right now in the last couple of rounds. Safety needs to be reviewed to be honest, hope the camera guy is alright, taken to hospital in a 'critical condition' apparently.

On topic, expect another charge from Webber, and Rosberg totally ruined Hamilton's race.
Webber was 2 tenths off the fastest lap of the race there...
Quote from vipex123 :Rosberg totally ruined Hamilton's race.

Good point. SC sort of helped him a little bit.

Fingers crossed for my wallpaper hero.
Edit: Brilliant, double cat game from Lotus.

(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG