Why did you choose x?
Left.
Neither of them are Matti
Both too young.
Left.
I picked right, but I couldnt decide for like an hour
#7 - Emyn
left cos I'm left footed.
Neither, but If I must..............right.
Quote from Emyn :left cos I'm left footed.

Surely the leg you're using to make this decision should have a head on the end of it, not a foot?
They overflowed to be top and bottom, so I guess they both were on the left. So I pick left.
both no >_>
way to overdone...
what i always think when i see such girls irl: slap them and they will never find out who it was...since theyre covered in a smoke cloud allowing easy escape.
left has a bitchy face, so.... right
while the left one looks quite odd and sports rubber dinghy lips, the right seems to be composed from a number of pictures Really everything from the smoothness/plasticness of her skin to the weird lighting on the lingery screams photoshop. At least her face is quite nice.
right, because of that thing between legs
Right, because it's the right answer.
Neither really, but right if I had to choose.

Left has far too much duckface going on.
I'd go with neither, but if it was a life or death question, i'd go with right, left is just plain ugly.
wtf is going on with lefty's mouth? She forgot to evolve
Quote from dawesdust_12 :They overflowed to be top and bottom, so I guess they both were on the left. So I pick left.

This.

Although before I opened the thread, I thought this would be about whether you dressed to the left, or the right.
AroX is in the army currently, he's forgotten what beautiful women look like. I'm guessing it's a life or death question.
Right
Left one looks too much like one of my ex's so... right
i choose right because of the personality
I like more natural look so neither of them are quite my cup of tea. But the left one looks like she has anorexia or something so maybe the one on right.
Left because kinky dress ties.

Left or Right
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG