The online racing simulator
Watch the 2013 Kyoto 500 LIVE Simrace.tv Stream 1, 29 June
Hello all!

We sincerely apologize for the very late notice for today's broadcast of The Greatest Spectacle in LFS, but due to many last-minute issues that decimated our commentary team, the doing of today's broadcast was a major last-minute decision to continue with the stream.

We always want to give you a high-quality broadcast, but due to last-minute cancellations, and last-minute internet failures, most of our commentary team was lost. However, Dominik Engel and Steven Martin have stepped up to bring commentary of today's race, the 6th Annual Kyoto 500.

Canadian driver Patrick "FalconBridge" Hall will start from the pole position, with a 36.9600 average on Pole Day, the first mouse-user to take pole for the Kyoto 500. Multiple time past Polesitter Dan "Raven88" Sanger starts second, with Martin "Flame CZE" Kapal taking the outside of the front row. Thirty cars, three-wide start. Defending champion Niko "nikopdr" Puntola starts 22nd. Tomáš "Denny12" Korený survived on the bubble in the last minutes of qualifying, and will start 30th.

You can watch the 2013 Kyoto 500 on NDR's YouTube: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

NDR Tracker will show positions during the race
Server on LFS Remote
NDR IRC - #ndr @ irc.gamesurge.net
:bannana_p
#4 - Bean0
w00t
Also, live tweets from the #69 UKCT car at @Kyoto500
RIP Dustin
Lag happens.
There isn't even a car flying over the fence.
I didn't even fly over the fence. I got enough acceleration that LFS's collision detection failed and I went THROUGH the outside wall into the nether.
Nothing I could have done there.
Yeah,"proud" to be the spice addition as a car who flew over (or rather through) the fence. K500 black streak continues for me with 3rd DNF in 3 starts...
Dennis pls hav sex with me again! :huepfenic

Good finish everyone! :clapclap:
Gratz Martin
Quote from TypeRacing :Gratz Martin

Yep. He deserves his credit too, maybe a hug aswell. Sounds really dissapointed. Great to watch anyway.
YouTube links added to OP, Part 1 is up, Parts 2 and 3 finishing processing at the time of this posting.
γαγ

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG