The online racing simulator
Quote from Dennis93 :#63

Dennis, you still have the wrong years logo on your air box. See the first post in this thread. Also, you need the noob stripe.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dennis, you still have the wrong years logo on your air box. See the first post in this thread. Also, you need the noob stripe.

sadly the skinning department @ n\ is absent, also since I've already spoke to the authorities of the series I suggest you keep your word to yourself.
Quote from Dennis93 :sadly the skinning department @ n\ is absent, also since I've already spoke to the authorities of the series I suggest you keep your word to yourself.

I could help you out with it if you'd like? Señorita Dennis.
Quote from Dennis93 :sadly the skinning department @ n\ is absent, also since I've already spoke to the authorities of the series I suggest you keep your word to yourself.

The allowance for the incorrect logo was only for qualifying. It must be correct during the race or a DT shall be issued. There are several people who are able to mend a skin, Bean0 has already offered in several places.
Well I need help then
Quote from Dennis93 :Well I need help then

Can you send me the original, and I can add the relevant bits'n'pieces.

I've decided to make this base skin available to anyone who wants to use it for the 500.

pspimage
psd

(right click, save target as)
Attached images
FO8_ASimonsen.jpg
Dennis, in case you're not able to get your skinner to fix it. I did a quick + dirty fix to your skin.
Attached images
FO8_nFinityDennis13KY500.jpg
Thanks Dustin, Though I'm sending a better/bigger file to Bean0 so he can help me out..

I'm very appreciative of this, thanks guys.
The real #32
Attached images
FO8_Falcon.jpg
Attached images
FO8_Meaddie.jpg
Skin, thanks Bean0.
Attached images
FO8_KY50013Lind.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG