Classic MOMO FFB with pedals for sale
willing to sell my old logitech momo, had it a long time, but in new condition. if you live outside of california, or are not willing to come pick up from temecula california, you pay for shipping wherever! the wheel is 150 obo
What currency is 'obo'?
"or best offer"
I do think that $150 is steep for a 10 year old wheel with relatively poor FFB and a super low rotation compared to modern wheels.
Quote from Bmxtwins :"or best offer"

That explains alot.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I do think that $150 is steep for a 10 year old wheel with relatively poor FFB and a super low rotation compared to modern wheels.

Yeah... It's not like they rise in value, unlike old-timers.
Quote from Bose321 :That explains alot.

Yeah... It's not like they rise in value, unlike old-timers.

you do know the list price right? 165 on amazon, but thats why i mentioned or best offer. im willing to go down to 100 which is how they sell now on craigslist and ebay and amazon. im just strapped for cash atm.
They may be posted on eBay for $80-100 dollars, but they're selling for $15-75 dollars.
true but you never know their condition. mine even though old, is in perfect condition all buttons work, and all axis work!
ill go for 100 i seriously just want to get it off of my hands and get some money thats all. i know 150 is steep, but put it steep and go down, instead of getting ripped off at 50 or so. when it came out i paid 250. but seriously its a good wheel for beginners and people who want a wheel, but cant afford the g25 or g27 or some other high end ffb wheel
For that price I would rather look for a used G25/G27 or DFGT.

I got my G25 a few years back for 80 dollar, which was also rarely used. I think you're really asking too much here...
Quote from Bose321 :For that price I would rather look for a used G25/G27 or DFGT.

I got my G25 a few years back for 80 dollar, which was also rarely used. I think you're really asking too much here...

Then go buy a G25/27 or DFGT for the price you said. Just let the guy sell his wheel for the price he wants, mind your own business man. No need to be so dense.

PS: Everyone would look for prices before buying anything -Just like I do, I compare by price and condition before buying used stuff- , so if somebody wants to pay the price this guy wants for it, it wont affect you in any way.
Just for price comparision - I bought a brand new DFGT (a wheel that's better than Momo by any technical details) for 100€,which I believe is less than 150$ (not sure about exchange rates,never done $/€ change). 150$ is pretty much...emm...a lot for used thing and the advertisement word "classic" won't help you much.
Quote from Rodrigo-Kaiser :Then go buy a G25/27 or DFGT for the price you said. Just let the guy sell his wheel for the price he wants, mind your own business man. No need to be so dense.

PS: Everyone would look for prices before buying anything -Just like I do, I compare by price and condition before buying used stuff- , so if somebody wants to pay the price this guy wants for it, it wont affect you in any way.

What crawled up your ass?

We're just trying to tell him his wheel is overpriced. I have no problem with him selling it for that much, he just will not get it sold. Last time I checked this is an open forum, with a certain freedom of speech. So no need to go full retard.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just for price comparision - I bought a brand new DFGT (a wheel that's better than Momo by any technical details) for 100€,which I believe is less than 150$ (not sure about exchange rates,never done $/€ change). 150$ is pretty much...emm...a lot for used thing and the advertisement word "classic" won't help you much.

omg mind your own business, you dense noob
OP - are you selling this wheel:

Or the shitty black one made of plastic that I used to use and gave away for free?
the one you just posted is the bad one. it had bad axis and was just way worse. and again im selling it for straight up 100... which is less than 100 english pounds btw. forget my original price. its called negotiating and haggling. not going up and being the price is too high, and not listening to me dropping the freaking price. if you dont want to buy it then dont ask about it!
Actually.. the red one was the better one. Everyone lusted after a red momo after they stopped being sold (and before the G25). The black one was always regarded as 2nd tier compared to red.
but the pedals are worse. in my opinion i think the black is better, but again i just need the money... quit trying to make me sell it for way less than what people are selling it for now
i see 80's and 100's im selling it for 100USD. no lower
The black one sucks. I owned 2 and both had pedal issues and wheel centering issues.

But also, there are people who enjoyed using it without FFB and apparently it was nice
Just FTR: I'm currently in the process of buying a G25 that's hardly used for $90. $100 for a Momo Black is way way too much.
whatever its already sold, for 100, got a g27, but i want to know about a possible problem im having, im playing lfs and i turn the wheel 90 degrees and it barely moves the ingame wheel, and starts after 180 degrees it starts moving faster, but i have changed the turn degrees in the profiler and nothing worked, i want to know how to align the g27 to the ingame wheel, can someone please help?
Modify the wheel turn compensation to 0. that will make the wheel linear throughout the range.
i've tried that :s i know its not the wheel since it works on all other games...
have you recalibrated in game (unlock axis)
yea that just screws it up then i have to do lock to lock after that. the problem is that in the middle area its not moving with the virtual wheel, like to the point my g27 is once upside down its barely going 90 degrees in game... this is very difficult when drifting...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG