The online racing simulator
Question for sever admins
(5 posts, started )
I get bored racing round the same track time and time again,the guys at LFS have toiled away for hours making all these tracks but I only ever see the usual suspects with people playing in it.Is it possible for a server to rotate bewteen a few different versions of the track so we can have a bit of variety.
Most of the servers are either someone making a race right now and will disconnect it when they are done or the dedicated servers are team servers. With the team servers, many of them run weekly races or whatever. Having the servers set at a certain track they will be running in a league or other organised race allows them to connect and practice on their own servers. Most servers allow you to change the tracks if you want. The reason everyone runs the same tracks is those are the ones the majority likes. Join an empty one that has the track you want or change it. Someone will connect to it to race.
#3 - Lible
If you join a server, you won`t get much racers. It takes ~10 minutes to have 5 racers.
Quote from mrodgers :Most of the servers are either someone making a race right now and will disconnect it when they are done or the dedicated servers are team servers. With the team servers, many of them run weekly races or whatever. Having the servers set at a certain track they will be running in a league or other organised race allows them to connect and practice on their own servers. Most servers allow you to change the tracks if you want. The reason everyone runs the same tracks is those are the ones the majority likes. Join an empty one that has the track you want or change it. Someone will connect to it to race.

Cheers mate I know that already what I'm asking is ,weather it is possible for a server to change track every 5-10 races.Maybe rotate it bewteen a couple of different tracks.
Quote from Hooligan[UK :Cheers mate I know that already what I'm asking is ,weather it is possible for a server to change track every 5-10 races.Maybe rotate it bewteen a couple of different tracks.

Race Manager will let you do this. You can specify which tracks and which cars to allow and how often you want to rotate (every X number of races).

http://silk.lfsnal.org/RaceManager.html

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG