The online racing simulator
#1 - MaxRC
South City Sprint Track - Grid limitation
Hi,

Do you know if SO2R has some kind of grid limitation? It seems than it can only hold 16 drivers, no matter how the server is set.
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
It seems that it's a track limit. Last night we had a race for the LFS-Spain league as every monday. We always do 20 people races, so the servers might be correctly configured.
But yesterday we find out that although we can qualify all of us without problem (I mean the 20 racers), when starting the race some people got a "server full" message and they cannot get in, and only 16 racers were allowed to start.
We are not sure if that's suposed to be correct. If only 16 drivers are allowed to race in that circuit, then why are more people allowed to race the qualify round?

Thanks in advance!
#3 - eakew
Quote from Victor van Vlaardingen :Hi,

It's a limit - the two sprint tracks shouldn't be considered fully
blown
tracks for races, but instead they are 'sprint' tracks

Regards,

Victor van Vlaardingen

Quote from RocksGt :It seems that it's a track limit. Last night we had a race for the LFS-Spain league as every monday. We always do 20 people races, so the servers might be correctly configured.
But yesterday we find out that although we can qualify all of us without problem (I mean the 20 racers), when starting the race some people got a "server full" message and they cannot get in, and only 16 racers were allowed to start.
We are not sure if that's suposed to be correct. If only 16 drivers are allowed to race in that circuit, then why are more people allowed to race the qualify round?

Thanks in advance!

maybe it's like the Indy 500. You can get bumped out the race if you don't qualify well enough.
Quote from Schooner :Or, it might be a bug. I've never seen more than 16 in the grid on any SO track. would be a wild time in T1.

It is like rush hour after work at high speeds . LOTF has been running SO Long/FOX combo and it's been very busy the last week or so. I have seen it quite full at the grid start with 23 starters. Turn 1 was easy, but turn 2 was quite a spectacle.

South City Sprint Track - Grid limitation
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG