The online racing simulator
#1 - m4x1
my account was hacked (read for more info)
this has now been sorted out but my lfs account was being used by someone else to ddos servers.
just to let the lfs community know that I know have the account and it was un band coz I proved I was the owner of the account and am sorry about the this.
plz can u get it out that m4x1 was hacked and used to ddos servers and have been told that there was 5 attacks on ws and thanks to lfs guys for helping me out in getting account unbanned and telling what had happened

is I was banned on any servers when this happen plz unban

all of the best (MTR)realracer
omg i still thought u was hackt
Hmm, brand new Jan '13 account, hacked for DDoS????

Sounds more like Jan '13 bought account for DDoS!
indeed, an account made on jan 2013 than hacked within half a year. what did you do to get it hacked that fast? either useless pass or you gave it away
What are you talking about guys? That 'January 2013' date means registered to the forums that day IMO.
#6 - PoVo
Quote from Hakseli90 :What are you talking about guys? That 'January 2013' date means registered to the forums that day IMO.

No.
I've raced this guy on CG a few months back. Knowing him he pissed off the wrong crowd
Quote from Hakseli90 :What are you talking about guys? That 'January 2013' date means registered to the forums that day IMO.

No.
First time I log in this forum was after upgrading to S2,which was august 2010,as you see,my date is somewhat earlier. And obviously you don't remember that there is no seperate registration to forums,as you can login just with your licence data.
To OP - why would someone need your account to DDoS servers? Why someone would even need an account to DDoS servers? As far as I understand that thing,the DDoSing is not done via LFS client anyway.
I swear to god.. we always do this every single time someone tries to use Join Date as any gauge of superiority.

Join Date == Creation of your LFS Account. Your LFS Account IS your LFS Forum account (Vic has obviously changed the way vBulletin's user system works).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I swear to god.. we always do this every single time someone tries to use Join Date as any gauge of superiority.

Join Date == Creation of your LFS Account. Your LFS Account IS your LFS Forum account (Vic has obviously changed the way vBulletin's user system works).

you must be the coolest person on this forum then.
Quote from Eclipsed :
To OP - why would someone need your account to DDoS servers? Why someone would even need an account to DDoS servers? As far as I understand that thing,the DDoSing is not done via LFS client anyway.

I guess that it's needed to retrieve the current IP of the server you want to attack.
Quote from Bmxtwins :you must be the coolest person on this forum then.

You missed the point. Using Join Date as superiority is stupid.
Topped you Both HA HA
Not the only one Fordie
Fordie is still ahead by 3 days according to LFSW preciser registration dates...
Fordie is the ultimate LFS hipster. He joined before it was cool.

I mean, he joined when it was cool.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG