The online racing simulator
Cheap wheel for very start
Also I'm saying hi since i am a new user on this forum . From advance, sorry for mine weird english sometimes. It's not my primary language

I want to start play LFS. Previously i was playing Trackmania United Forever, Big Scale Racing, Re-Volt and GRID.

As i see, keyboard isn't a very good idea here. In GRID it's still viable but it's obviously significantly less entertaining than Driving Wheel.

So, I want to buy used, cheap and relativity good Wheel. I'm thinking about Logitech Formula Force EX. Is it good for very start and slightly begginer driver? For example Logitech G25 is too expensive for me.

Thank you for answers.
Grettings
Get logitech driving force GT, cheap if you find it used.
#3 - Sobis
Quote from laress :So, I want to buy used, cheap and relativity good Wheel. I'm thinking about Logitech Formula Force EX. Is it good for very start and slightly begginer driver? For example Logitech G25 is too expensive for me.

Logitech FFX is an awesome wheel. I have it for 4 and a half years and it's still alive and kicking. The FFB is a bit veird sometimes and quite weak, but if you're looking for relatively cheap and durable wheel, this is a good one.
Logitech Formula Force Ex is fairly good. I wouldn't suggest getting a DFGT, mainly because it will die before or right after the warranty.
#5 - Mysho
Driving Force GT by any means. Then after some time, G25 or 27. No need to deal with second classed wheels. DFGT is really the best performance/prize ratio.
the DFP lasts quite well and is really cheap, i used to have one not so long ago.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG