The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013 Round 3: Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 3: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race)
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 09:15 UTC on Monday, 3 June 2013
Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 7/50, Timecode: 12:15:00
Car(s) involved: 90, 55
Location of Incident: SC3, first two corners
Brief Description of Incident: After the soft touch in the SC3 left hander #55 tries desperately to get back to throttle very early and hits #90's rear tyre causing half-spin and some little time-loss for both cars.
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: (Lap 46 for #55, 45 for #69) @ 1:07:15
Car(s) involved: #69 & #55
Location of Incident: CS9
Brief Description of Incident: Exiting the chicane, the #55 car contacts my right-rear and spins me. I was under blue flag, but had yet to get to a safe place to let #55 past.
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: (Lap 2) @ 4:42:00
Car(s) involved: #92 & #55
Location of Incident: sc2 t1
Brief Description of Incident : 55 divebombed 92 to the left hander and got a draft from a car in front of him, causing 55 to hit 92 who bounced to wall.

Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: (Lap 43) @ 1h:02:20
Location of Incident: T1
Brief Description of Incident : 55 came from the pits after his DT, 92 was about to overtake him with a lot greater speed, but then 55 suddenly turns on 92, causing 92 to lose control.
Quote from MonkeyHead :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 7/50, Timecode: 12:15:00
Car(s) involved: 90, 55
Location of Incident: SC3, first two corners
Brief Description of Incident: After the soft touch in the SC3 left hander #55 tries desperately to get back to throttle very early and hits #90's rear tyre causing half-spin and some little time-loss for both cars.

No penalty. In the server mpr, both cars do not seem to actually make contact, but react as if it was made. However, the loss of time was not significant, and Car 55 did not gain time in the course of the incident.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: (Lap 46 for #55, 45 for #69) @ 1:07:15
Car(s) involved: #69 & #55
Location of Incident: CS9
Brief Description of Incident: Exiting the chicane, the #55 car contacts my right-rear and spins me. I was under blue flag, but had yet to get to a safe place to let #55 past.

Car 55 - Causing an avoidable incident with a blue flagged car. There is no reasonable expectation for Car 69 to yield to the flagging car as quickly as it would have been in this situation. The following car is responsible for first initiating a safe overtake. DT penalty.

Quote from FL4SH- :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: (Lap 2) @ 4:42:00
Location of Incident: sc2 t1
Brief Description of Incident : 55 divebombed 92 to the left hander and got a draft from a car in front of him, causing 55 to hit 92 who bounced to wall.

Car 55 - Warning for causing an avoidable incident. The entire cause is not solely on the 55, the 92 was also squeezing the line a bit. Car 92 is given a Caution for this apsect. Car 55 majority fault, contact would have been made regardless of 92 squeezing.

Quote from FL4SH- :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: (Lap 43) @ 1h:02:20
Location of Incident: T1
Brief Description of Incident : 55 came from the pits after his DT, 92 was about to overtake him with a lot greater speed, but then 55 suddenly turns on 92, causing 92 to lose control.

Car 55 - Warning for blocking (sudden line change). Car 92's spin was self-induced, while recovering from the contact.

For the combined incidents, DT penalty to Car 55. Both DTs will be applied as DTs. A DT costs approximately 12 seconds, so the penalty is 24 seconds.

All cars completed the compulsory pitstop.
No violations of the spectate rules.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG