The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013 Round 3: Race Discussion
Round 3, Westhill Grand Prix.

Date: 1 June 2013
Time: Qualifying 18:05 UTC (20 Minutes) Race 18:40 UTC
Race Distance: 49 laps+1 formation lap (2 hour maximum time limit)
Car: Formula V8 (FO8)
Course: Westhill International (WE1)
Weather: Cloudy Afternoon
Wind: None

Stream: Simrace.tv Stream 1 (starting at about 18:35 UTC)
Commentary by Jonathan Palmer and Dominik Engel
Attached images
WE1.png
Am I eligible to do commentary while driving?
Am I eligible to race? Because if not I have things I can do tomorrow, would be nice to know........
I told you - Westhill hates me! I had a decent race until I suddenly slightly catched grass,and not in exit of turns 2 or 4 or after chicane,which could be sort of standart places,but catched inside of turn 12,car went sideways and I threw it out of track by trying to correct the slide. But it was just the start of things going downwards - while crawling back on track with hardly controllable car,I edited pit settings in F12 menu,unfortunately I did it too quickly and changed tyre settings to symetric instead of repair car to yes (why the hell there is no cancel option on requested setup changes???). So car is repaired with royally screwed setup,didn't had to wait long to make another mistake as car was handling completely different,so I catched inside of turn 1 and crashed again. Went into pits without editing anything in F12 menu,as car was repaired last time - left pits still with damage as last time it was repaired due to accidental setup changes... Pitted again next lap,got back to track to cruise the last moving home...
So that's the story how to screw up a secure 8th place.
You still almost finished ahead of me. Even with me being REALLY slow.
Want to say sorry to sn1p, for that touch in Q session. My left rear clipped the grass and I've spun - went into you.
Not the best feeling when you have two or three laps more to go and you get double rear puncture, the first one in that fast chicane that resulted in going off the track and hittin' the wall pretty hard, even after changing those tires my car's handling was totally shitty. From 5-th to 11-th in couple of laps. Yeah.. What a nightmare. Well, that latvian's spin did not help me either. I got distracted by the moment and caught the grass on T1 exit and after that spinin' on concrete, so it's equal - many rubber left on that particular spot at T1. If not that spin - who knows, maybe I wouldn't have got a puncture on that chicane later on.
Results?
You're DSQ for being orange, gratz Flame :elefant:
Quote from Iginla :Results?

I will get them Tuesday. The last few days have been all about getting Kyoto 500 shite started

LFSCART Series 2013 Round 3: Race Discussion
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG