The online racing simulator
#1 - Ian.H
Drag strip (start / finish at wrong ends?)
My littlen loves the drag strip in LFS and since the patch, seems things have become broken. Whenever a race is started against the AI, the lights are already green when you're plonked onto the track but the time doesn't start until you cross the finish line. The AI car continues into the wall at the end and tries to drive through it

This wasn't the case before the patch and everything worked fine. I couldn't find this reported already so hopefully it hasn't been.

I _think_ this actually works ok too in practice mode, just race mode goes Pete Tong. I'll double-check this practice / race condition later to confirm though

Regards,

Ian
It works here Ian. I tried Race mode anyway, as a server and in single player. My AI were fine. I tried both drag strips too just to be sure.

Are you sure you arent running an autocross setup or something? (if thats possible)

Maybe you have corrupt AI?
#3 - Ian.H
Oops! I think I'm still running patch S, heh. I'll grab a copy of the latest version later and retest. Maybe it was something found and fixed already if it was a bug

Will post updated findings later

Regards,

Ian
this only happens in practice mode =S

Drag strip (start / finish at wrong ends?)
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG