MRT oval championship?
(23 posts, started )

Poll : MRT Oval championship?

no
yes
hell yeah
maybe
MRT oval championship?
Is anyone interested in a mrt oval championship? There will be a lot of variations of unique ovals.

If yes, do you think ky1 is also a nice oval (not to boring)

If no, Would you like it in another car?
thanks for voting no and not giving feedback. Would you guy's like another car for short track oval racing?
I voted no because I don't like ovals.
I voted no because zeugni doesn't like ovals.
You thought of me. :lovies3d:
I voted maybe. It would depend on the dates, times, and format of such a series for me . KY1 would work maybe for one race, but any more than that would not be very exciting.
I voted no because it would just be apron fest at kyoto. even I can drive that I used to have the WR even
I voted yes because Zeug voted no.
Quote from Cornys :KY1 would work maybe for one race, but any more than that would not be very exciting.

Agreed. KY1 could work, but because of LFS S2, there are no other ovals available, except for that pesky Fern Bay Mini Oval.
and what about short track ovals?
There is a pretty interesting sorta-oval that someone here made at Aston. Attached is the layout file.
Attached files
AS3Y_Aston MayDay Track.lyt - 2.3 KB - 212 views
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There is a pretty interesting sorta-oval that someone here made at Aston. Attached is the layout file.

that one is nice, youd you guy's be interested in that kind of small oval layouts?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There is a pretty interesting sorta-oval that someone here made at Aston. Attached is the layout file.

You could just link to thread in layouts section. :P
But I can't imagine to drive that with MRT,especially when I know that it was built for a derby event...
I voted "maybe". I'd love to see any type of oval racing, but I also have Summer College coming up in 2-3 weeks, so it's going to depend on the times and dates as far as competing goes.

But, the custom tracks, use of Kyoto (1 race) and the Fern Bay (1 race), I too believe is a very good idea and look forward to.
Quote from Eclipsed :You could just link to thread in layouts section. :P
But I can't imagine to drive that with MRT,especially when I know that it was built for a derby event...

Sorry, I forgot where I downloaded it from, other than it was fairly fun to drive around.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I voted yes because Zeug voted no.

You had me in your sig for at least 4 years and now this?
Quote from zeugnimod :You had me in your sig for at least 4 years and now this?

I'm just not that into you anymore. My friends finally convinced me that your bad boy attitude, cool car and hair like a god was not worth the abuse.

I hope we can still be friends.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm just not that into you anymore. My friends finally convinced me that your bad boy attitude, cool car and hair like a god was not worth the abuse.

They must have a strange definition for those thigns.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I hope we can still be friends.

Maybe.
Guys, please stay on topic?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Guys, please stay on topic?

This weeken dI'll put out a layout and I want to know from you guy's if you like it. I want to try something uniques on that layout though, so stay tuned
It's the end of the weekend.

MRT oval championship?
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG