The online racing simulator
Driver change - time differences not showing
Realised again that I didnt explain this correctly. What I meant in that other thread was that the time differences to car in front and back werent showing after driver change. All my splits (which I used in noncorrect matter) were shown but the time diffrence to front and back wasnt there next to names bottom right corner. This is very distractive in long race which had driver changes, because you think that you have one lap difference and then take it softly and after his passed you you realise there was no difference. I dont know how to reproduce it. But it should happen when you change driver, disconnect, connect again and change back. Thats what I did.
And you have tried this on version S?
No idea how is it with the S version because havent changed drivers with that. Do you think its not a bug? And its the LFS:U Im talking about ;P
Because Scawen said it (the other bug) was fixed in version S, so it could be that your bug was fixed, too. I'd check it with version S first, before Scawen wastes time trying to find a bug that isn't there anymore
I think he meant that the main bugs that Vykos mentioned were fixed. I just went to that thread because it matched my search and I didnt read it so carefull I should have and all I got was confusion. But I swear hand above my MOMO wheel that this happened yesterday. I was driving, split came I saw 1:19 or somethin, I can see from the map that there is a car ahead of me just on the next corner, yellow box so he is ahead of me but I cant see the time difference so I pressume that he has allready lapped us atleast once but then, I pass him because he had spun on the eau rouge and gain one position. And in the same race, this happened another way around when I see a orange box approaching from behind and didnt see any timedifferences on splits and he goes pass and I lose one position. If people who raced the 4h of Aston could report if they had this, or it was just me then, some rare bugger I dont know
Backup underway Blackout!
I've also had this problem. During the 4h race I wasn't able to see the time differences between me and the car in front or behind. I'm sure they weren't more than a split time away (in some cases I was e.g. 8 seconds behind someone) so normally the splits would have shown.
My first idea is that it has to do with the driver swap, since I was the second driver...?
I'm on patch U.
Just to get this clear: this is not the split time bug we had before the patch, when in some occasions your own split times wouldnt show up, this is about the time difference with the car in front and behind (shown in the list on the bottom right of the screen).
Great (not the bug), this means Im not hallusinating

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG