The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2013 Round 1: Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race)
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident (Use our named corners / course sectors in the track map)
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 09:00 UTC on Sunday, 5 May 2013
Session of Incident Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident lap 23 1:03:30
Car(s) involved 19 14
Location of Incident 2 turns after first split
Brief Description of Incident 19 pulling cable or lag switch or whatever or just (very suspicius) lagg. Obviously not backing of enough/ divebombing in me, so I launch ending my race. I think this was payback due the incident before, where I must give my sorry for wrong anticipation.
Session of Incident Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 23, 1:03:08
Car(s) involved: 19, 14
Location of Incident: the straight after T2
Brief Description of Incident: Towards the end of Sc1, number 14 moved across on me on the run down to the long right hander, pushing me onto the grass, giving me damage and losing me a position. In the next sector I had internet issues which i have no control over and everyone became invisible. Suddenly number 14 was inside my car and was thrown out of the bounds of the track. I have no control over this and I find that his attitude post race isn't correct. To accuse me of "pulling cable or lag switch" is completely ridiculous.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Session of Incident Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident lap 23 1:03:30
Car(s) involved 19 14
Location of Incident 2 turns after first split
Brief Description of Incident 19 pulling cable or lag switch or whatever or just (very suspicius) lagg. Obviously not backing of enough/ divebombing in me, so I launch ending my race. I think this was payback due the incident before, where I must give my sorry for wrong anticipation.

No action to be taken - Lag incident.

The Driver of Car 14 is given a Conduct Warning for unsporting behaviour in his protest description.

Quote from przemek21061995 :Session of Incident Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 23, 1:03:08
Car(s) involved: 19, 14
Location of Incident: the straight after T2
Brief Description of Incident: Towards the end of Sc1, number 14 moved across on me on the run down to the long right hander, pushing me onto the grass, giving me damage and losing me a position. In the next sector I had internet issues which i have no control over and everyone became invisible. Suddenly number 14 was inside my car and was thrown out of the bounds of the track. I have no control over this and I find that his attitude post race isn't correct. To accuse me of "pulling cable or lag switch" is completely ridiculous.

Warning to Car 14 for failure to leave sufficient racing room. Car 19 is noted to have contributed to the incident with minor lag.

The driver of Car 19 is given a Conduct Warning for unsporting behaviour in his protest description.

Also:

Car 20 - 5 point penalty - Unauthorised spectating from on-course. Next offence of this sort during the 2013 LFSCART Light Series for Car 20 will result in a 10-point penalty.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG