The online racing simulator
Saftly car
(22 posts, started )
Saftly car
Hi guys iam think it will be cool if lfs will add saftly car like 1 TBO and 1GTR it will be better for raceing server and for crusing server
sry for bad english

For example we can see here UF1 can add or remove roof

So why we dont add it to FXO or Fz5 or FXR

and it add light and front guard to car and server can Enble or Disblae Saftly car

And Sorry For Bad english :S just try to sugg
QATAR pls
In case you mean safety car, I agree. I think it has been suggested a million times now.
In that case , LFS will need crash damage (not only a smashed tin can).
+1 for saftly car
Yea,saftly car needs a front guard! Noone else will push crashed cars off track,very useful!
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna : saftly reasons
#7 - Samor
sure. have it player-controlled too.
...and watch the chaos ensue
I like your setup list
4x4 set for FXO? 
Quote from QATAR948 :Were did you read 4x4 FXO o.O ?

Its on the setup bar to the right. Says "4x4". Anyway, a saftly car (thanks QATAR948 for the hilarious misspelling) might be useful in LFS events. Also there could be orangeish colored strobe lights attached to the front and back.
Quote from rosewood2 :Its on the setup bar to the right. Says "4x4". Anyway, a safety car might be useful in LFS events. Also there could be orangeish colored strobe lights attached to the front and back.

You misspelled it. Its saftly car*.

Anyway yes, I approve this thread. But we first need S3, then...yeah. Hope Scawen reads this and thinks about it and makes us a big fat juicy surprise. Blah.
Although right now it's perfectly easy for organized events (leagues, one-offs, etc) to have a Safety Car using a skin, a reasonable car with it's hazard lights on (press 9), and if you're really brave, a bit of InSim coding to display a button to indicate SC Deployed.

However, a proper Safety car, with a lightbar, strobes, but skinnable to fit the event's desires, and also human driveable OR AI driveable, and also not counting against the racer slots (whether it's human or AI controlled) would be fantastic.
Thnx For all coment and sry for bad english :$
+1 for the safty and medic car
remmber to support post so devs can see it
It's good idea!
lul
we hope they add it we dont need new car
Knowing them they wont

Saftly car
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG