The online racing simulator
LFS Event - 30th May - Sunset on the City 100
Hi all. Quoted from the original topic by Mearehear we have another event going at games.on.net in a month's time. Topic can be found here: http://games.on.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=198733

Quote :Event Format - Sunset on the City 100
Track - South City Chicane REV (SO6R)
Cars - GTR (FXR - XRR - FZR)
Distance - 1 x 25km (9 laps) sprint race & 1 x 100km (35laps) feature race
Qualifying - 15 minutes
Weather - Cloudy Sunset

Regarding pitstop requirements, the sprint race does not require a pitstop, but the feature race will require 1 pitstop, where tyres must be changed.

Time & Date
Thursday 30th May 2013
8.30pm AEST (6.30pm West)
(Time subject to change)

Sunset on the City 100
After the fun that was the Gon' to the Bay race here on the games.on.net server I am going to jump in and lock in our next event. Sunset on the City 100 will kick off on the 30th of May, and see the GTR class cars feature in a sprint race, followed by the main feature race set over a distance of 100km (for those curious, that is only 7km longer than our last race). Qualifying will again run over a brief 15 minutes, and sets the grid for the sprint race. The results of the sprint race then form the grid for the feature race.

At this point I am not going to set any restrictions on the cars in the GTR class, as with a variety of skill level drivers it will still come down more to ability than any slight advantage of one particular car. You are free to choose any of the three cars for the event, but the car you qualify in is what you must use for the rest of the event (you may also only use one car in qual). If we all end up in the same car, so be it

To take part in this event simply register by leaving your details in this thread, and you will be kept up to date by PM's regarding the event. The games.on.net S2 server can be used to practice anytime. All that's required is a good attitude and the desire to race fairly.

Please feel free to ask any question you need. All experience levels are welcome (myself or Lucassot usually are up to speed to contact for details if you have any questions)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG