The online racing simulator
Wkd
(15 posts, closed, started )
Wkd
I do not see the point of bannning the wkd owners and some of the members when they didnt do anything, it was one person that fked up and that was Mr'Bamse. Some people are probably glad that wkd is down, but some of them are not. Almost the only reason that i got this game was becasue of WKD.

I think that the WKD owners/members should get unbanned and the server should get back up agian, alot of people probably agree with me in this and some not. This thread will probably not do that much but i just wanted to post this.

Sorry my bad english.
scapegoat didnt like being scapegoat.
Quote from jmkiller22 :... alot of people probably agree with me in this and some not.

Victor has done an amazing job with showing this scum, where their place is. What has been going on with the community recently, is beyond ridicolous.

I'm pretty sure that he has some strong evidence backing up his decision.

watchout vic
Personally I don't see why there is so much drama in a little racing game.
#8 - Xone
Quote from jmkiller22 :Almost the only reason that i got this game

this is sad, LFS is more than just for cruise

Quote from jmkiller22 :i got this game was becasue of WKD.

LFS has enough other cruise server.

one more or less, where is the problem?
RE: close of wkd
Im Harley a super admin on wkd.

The News from what i herd this morning on the ts and the lfs forum post has very much saddend me. but its has also angered me as well as the person who dossed that sever and got beav horn madd and bamse banned acts like he dosent give a dam which angers me even more and he is in wkd!:banghead:

R.I.P WKD CRUISE!

a lot of people are glad that its gone but the dedicatied admins and members that have helped over the years will be sad so all i can say is THANK-YOU!

Harley.

*ill be moving to CLC as of today.
did i say that i got the game because of wkd? i dont remeber that, i remeber i said this: Almost the only reason that i got this game was becasue of WKD
They got what they deserved. It's only their fault for doing these random DDoSs attacks and this time, they got cought.
I can't really mention anything else since I don't know that much about this situation and don't feel like getting in it / describing unsure statements.
not they, it was one person that did it 1..
The devs missed miriam1990's second account, which is 'pmelender', IP address was 86.167.43.109. My home IP was attacked lastnight, they may be banned, but they are STILL causing trouble.

If you can't co-exist, you don't deserve to exist at all.

Quote from harley a :but its has also angered me as well as the person who dossed that sever and got beav horn madd and bamse banned

It was beave, hornn, bamse and miriam who was responsible for attacking ice, your defending the wrong people
A thread about this has been closed already. So i dont see the point on making a second one.

For sure Victor has got enough proofs to ban them , and personally he has done the right job banning them.

*Flange thanks for the info.
I refer you to this post from Victor on Monday.

This issue is regarded as closed. We're done having it discussed on here and the shitstorm that ensues.
This thread is closed

Wkd
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG