The online racing simulator
[WKD] Cruise Server CLOSED
(1 post, closed, started )
#1 - Dappy
Thanks to Mr`Bamse for heading into a server and ddossing it, victor has decided to ban every single person who is a member of wkd, even those who are not aware of any of the actions of Mr`Bamse. (robind2)

So you can all blame Mr`Bamse for your accounts being deleted or removed so all you haters out there are gonna love the fact that WKD is no more.

We couldn't host wkd lately anyways because we was also being DDos'D attacked by somebody called HeCosmin, but if you was a member of WKD your account from lfs has more than likely been removed or deleted for no reason at all, thanks to the actions of one person who is no longer liked by wkd.

So thanks vic for putting the blame on a whole team when i have only found out it was one person in specific, i myself have never initiated an attack nor have the resources to do so, but due to one person within my team everybody else suffers

So ddosers you win the situation getting innocents banned hope you enjoy playing and please continue to ddos servers as then maybe victor/scawen will realise they banned the wrong people.

Many ****s from Mr`Beav
This thread is closed

(1 post, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG