The online racing simulator
Hats!
(13 posts, started )
Hats!
Other games in various genres have successfully implemented hats with an economy to purchase hats and other items.

Hats that are randomly dropped based upon a magical algorithm so that we can collect hats and wear them on our virtual driver when we just don't feel like wearing a helmet.

This would introduce a whole new facet to LFS and expand the hat simulator market to an excellent new high.
..and then add lots of tiny microtransactions to buy such hats.. or random drops for finishing races..
Loving your scotch so early? You're risking with alcoholism...
If hats makes it into the game I will stop playing!!

Also, this is an Online Racing Simulator, not a hat simulator!!!!
Quote from pärtan :If hats makes it into the game I will stop playing!!

Also, this is an Online Racing Simulator, not a hat simulator!!!!

Please do leave then. Hats are most likely the best thing that can happen to LFS right now.
i think we need new psyhics or S3 not hats
helmets
Quote from Rynno666 :i think we need new psyhics or S3 not hats

Well first we need new hat physics. We need hats that correctly mimic what their real life counterparts act like. We cannot allow a ten gallon hat to act in the same way as a simple baseball cap. The different materials must be reflected in the accurate hat physics for a great hat simulation
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well first we need new hat physics. We need hats that correctly mimic what their real life counterparts act like. We cannot allow a ten gallon hat to act in the same way as a simple baseball cap. The different materials must be reflected in the accurate hat physics for a great hat simulation

And then implement hats for our cars as well, that respond to wind, and other cars that fly about the air. Imagine the different games with someone using a RAC as a ramp and have people fly their cars to hit the hats off someones roof.
Was totally hoping there were some new LFS Merch out, I was grabbing my wallet while the page was loading! dagnabit!
The Evolution of Next-Gen™ LFS Physics

That hat has more polygons than all LFS cars combined.

Hats!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG