The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013: Signups

LFSCART Series 2013 - Signups

Racers:

To enter the 2013 LFSCART Series, you must go to http://newdimensionracing.com/testbin/register.php and register there. You will first create an account at the site (if you had one last year, it is no longer valid, if you were signed up for the 2013 Kyoto 250 - YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE AND CAN SKIP THIS STEP). Activate your account via the link emailed to you, then login, and go to http://newdimensionracing.com/testbin/lfscart/entry to actually enter the event.

The system will not let you take a number that is already taken or reserved; it will not let you register if you use an LFSWorld ID that it cannot find on LFSworld.

THE LFSCART END OF THE SYSTEM IS NOT YET COMPLETE. I am still in the process of updating all functions and pages to be easily amendable to different series rules / formats. The following functions ARE NOT AVAILABLE YET:
  • Statistics / Entry Requirements Checking
I do not know your password, so I cannot get it to you if you forget it. If you need to reset it for any reason, there is a "Forgot Password?" link on the signin page.

This is the way NDR is finally beginning to do event entry. This is part of the plan to reduce our overhead, and we hope provide a smoother, more accurate experience in regards to event entry and management.

View the current Entry List
Any driver who is found to have been entered for a time period of more than 2 rounds, but having neither confirmed nor attended a round will be deleted from the entry list following Round 6. The only appeal to this action is to re-enter the event. I'm not wasting resources tracking people who aren't showing up.
The following drivers have been purged from the entry list for failure to confirm and/or attend a round of the 2013 LFSCART Series up to this point. No one fell under the recent signup lenience. 19 drivers purged from the entry list.

_coca-cola_
CSF
Deutschland2007
GreyBull [CHA]
honda-racing
intrex1020
Jettascuba
kochomoch
N Gin
paddi4
Pietter
prOmo_LTU
ratrug101
RoamerF1
Rocket47
seldon
xaxax123
Yuusei
Zero_0
#4 - CSF
I blame Eoin.
Actually, it seems as soon as I signed up.. attendance dropped. Maybe if I quit, more people will drive
#6 - Kiboe
whelp....**** it, gonna do it.
This thread is closed

LFSCART Series 2013: Signups
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG