The online racing simulator
Quote from PoVo :I wanted to try this out on Windows 7 X64 and it's not working.

I installed the program on the PC, connected to it using the phone but in Game Controllers on Windows I don't see any controllers connected and no controller is detected in LFS.

I tried uninstall the program on the PC and I get an error. The log file shows: http://pastebin.com/PVi2wFJd

Hi,

I seems that several people are having this problem. I think it still has to do with the buggy 64 bit drivers. For some reason, on some systems, the driver is not installing correctly. As for the uninstallation error, thanks for posting the log. I just realized that there is a bug in the installer.

I am planning on rewriting the custom driver in the next 3-4 weeks. After that, I will most likely move the project out of beta stage.

Sorry for any problems and thanks for waiting.
im using windows 7 64 bit and have no problems,the phones ive tried are my samsung s3 9300, and the lg 4xhd(P880)
Do i need to download any program for the PC?
Quote from PoVo :I wanted to try this out on Windows 7 X64 and it's not working.

I installed the program on the PC, connected to it using the phone but in Game Controllers on Windows I don't see any controllers connected and no controller is detected in LFS.

I tried uninstall the program on the PC and I get an error. The log file shows: http://pastebin.com/PVi2wFJd

did you load windows with force driver signature check(something similar worded) as disabled. its on the same menu as where you can choose safe mode ect when booting your pc
Quote from bishtop :did you load windows with force driver signature check(something similar worded) as disabled. its on the same menu as where you can choose safe mode ect when booting your pc

currently, I am using a method where the program loads a custom certificate into the system with the drivers signed with that certificate. by doing so, the user do not have to install with driver signature enforcement disabled.
Quote from tincanman :currently, I am using a method where the program loads a custom certificate into the system with the drivers signed with that certificate. by doing so, the user do not have to install with driver signature enforcement disabled.

without signature enforcement disabled,it installed the drivers but the system would not allow them to be used and i only managed to fix that by disabling the signature check
which is what the following quote is having same problem

Quote from hyntty :Incidentally, the error details give a hint

Problem Signature 09: System.DllNotFoundException

OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.4

Quote from bishtop :without signature enforcement disabled,it installed the drivers but the system would not allow them to be used and i only managed to fix that by disabling the signature check
which is what the following quote is having same problem

hmm, I think that might have to do with the program not being able to find or call the DLL that is linked to the program. I will have to do some testing this weekend for 64 bit and I'll report back on what I get.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG