The online racing simulator
Want windows xp back
(35 posts, started )
#1 - Litro
Want windows xp back
WANT WINDOWS XP BACK. I installed w7 and now it doesnt allow to install XP back. Tried Vista, its also doesnt allow to downgrade to xp. Tried Ubuntu even. Who is a good hacker in this, please?
My PC is crap, so XP was ok for it, but other OS just suck with it. Tried so much tutorials, but still no luck. Help me
Put in the XP installation disc, wipe C: if needed, and install XP?
#3 - Litro
What is disk?
#5 - Litro
USB stick bether
Not sure if troll. Anyway:
Quote from Bose321 :Put in the bootable USB with XP installation files, wipe C: if needed, and install XP?

How about that?
#7 - Litro
Well...it dont go...
how to install windows xp from usb

for windows xp I prefer CD (never tried hard enough to install it from USB) , but for later OSes there is some microsoft tool for usb install
#9 - Jakg
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :how to install windows xp from usb

for windows xp I prefer CD (never tried hard enough to install it from USB) , but for later OSes there is some microsoft tool for usb install

I've never had much luck getting Windows to install from a USB memory stick.
Quote from Jakg :I've never had much luck getting Windows to install from a USB memory stick.

I use Windows 7 USB/DVD tool. Works perfectly fine but only with Windows 7 and later OSes. In just few click you have bootable USB.
Yeah, i have poweriso. Its not a problem to make bootable usb, but problem is to install xp again when windows 7 was installled
Quote from Litro :Yeah, i have poweriso. Its not a problem to make bootable usb, but problem is to install xp again when windows 7 was installled

How is that an issue? Tell us what goes wrong.
PC dont eat xp again.
Have you checked to see if it's hungry?
Step 1) Make a Windows XP installation medium (most likely a CD)
Step 2) Backup all valuable data you have on your system disk (the one with Windows, most likely C
Step 3) Boot from the Windows XP installation medium
Step 4) Tell the installer to format the system disk
Step 5) Proceed with the installation
Step 6) Realize that Windows 7 can be almost as fast as Windows XP if you turn all the unnecessary bells and whistles off
Step 7) ... (profit usually goes here) ...
Quote :Boot from the Windows XP installation medium

What do You mean - medium?
??? How to install if it dont? Its not dat easy to put in and ready...W7 locks installing xp...
Good grief. Did you read what we said? Windows 7 can't "lock" that.
Then why de fok it doesnt installl?

Do you get an error or something? We're kinda guessing here.
Don't load the cd in windows. Put the cd then restart the computer and boot from CD. W7 shouldn't boot, just go straight to XP installer. Easy.
Quote from tristancliffe :Don't load the cd in windows. Put the cd then restart the computer and boot from CD. W7 shouldn't boot, just go straight to XP installer. Easy.

But first backup ALL your data, LFS setups, replays, ... passwords in browsers...

It impossible to downgrade Windows, you must do clean install
Its just showing black screen and flashing _
Like this...
After you have selected the USB/CD (whatever you use) as boot device from BIOS?

Want windows xp back
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG