Red Smoke Mod. where to find ?
(33 posts, started )
#1 - oXid3
Yoi i looking for RED SMOKE MOD plz if u have post here .. thx
#2 - Jakg
does such a thing even exist? and does he smokemod work on Demo?
what is a red smoke mod?
There was a thread here or at RSC a while back about different colored smoke, dds modification. Not really sure where it went though.
Quote from Transporter :what is a red smoke mod?

a while ago when some tire company released a tire that made red smoke, someone made a mod for lfs that turned the smoke red. It looked really ugly and stupid. Im sure a search on RSC could find it...
Quote from vicvega :
DDS folder, remember to backup your orginal files

i think you meant to say make sure
Why?
whats wrong with that orig phrase?
Quote from micha1980de :Why?
whats wrong with that orig phrase?

i said he should say make sure because the red smoke mod is ugly :P
Quote from Vendetta :i said he should say make sure because the red smoke mod is ugly :P

People have diferent tastes.:dazzersmi
They actually have tires in real life that spew colored (red) smoke instead of normal white.
How to make diffrent color on smoke
hello want to now how i make diffret color on the smoke,
i have try with psp 8+plugins to dds-files but when i save the file in dds-folder i get smoke thet look like square...it´s not smooth like the red smoke mod on this side....please help me!!!!
Quote from overclocked412 :They actually have tires in real life that spew colored (red) smoke instead of normal white.

read previous posts!

Quote from vendetta :a while ago when some tire company released a tire that made red smoke, someone made a mod for lfs that turned the smoke red. It looked really ugly and stupid. Im sure a search on RSC could find it...

Why did you bump a 4 day old thread to tell someone to read previous posts?

Chillax
You need photoshop probably, the thing is, you need transparency, and I don't know if you saved the .dds file correctly with PaintShop Pro. DXT-5 is what I save my .dds files as.
where can i find a smoke mod red?????????????????
Quote from greekDrifter :where can i find a smoke mod red?????????????????

There is no smoke mod for Z, however there is .dds files which can be modified for red smoke look lfs-database.com for those tire smoke files.
:hidesbehi

did anyone notice the date??
At least he searched
3rd page, red smoke, place the file in ur DDS folder, and wallah. remember to back ur original file, cauz itll get old real quick
Quote from popsy :3rd page, red smoke, place the file in ur DDS folder, and wallah. remember to back ur original file, cauz itll get old real quick

umh dont work i hef download red smoke put it in my DSS folder

see only smoke what i already have
Quote from xXMELVINXx16 :umh dont work i hef download red smoke put it in my DSS folder

see only smoke what i already have

O REALLY works fine for me i just tested it. Must be user malfuntion
Attached images
red smoke.JPG
Quote from ASYLUM88 :O REALLY works fine for me i just tested it. Must be user malfuntion

mm how do you now that

user malfuntion?

iam a demo user i gone buy s2 soon but i realy want it
need it ...

need more dss or somthing?

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG