The online racing simulator
MPR Setup Extractor [April Fools]
(95 posts, closed, started )
I kinda forgot what mandatory means, so my post was useless

And it's not like i wouldn't go if it wasn't.
Quote from CSF :I guess you argued vociferously against Hugo, Dave and Jack moving to iRacing then.

No. What makes you think that. : o

LMAO Joonas.
#78 - CSF
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :my post was useless

They usually are.

Quote from N I K I : No. What makes you think that. : o

LMAO Joonas.

Well thats where most of them will go... no difference, things move on, different challenges etc.
Quote from CSF :Well thats where most of them will go... no difference, things move on, different challenges etc.

Yea. Still, no point arguing against it if someone made his mind up. However, this tool will help only very few people in that direction is what I see who were already intending that way. For everyone else it just makes it that little bit easier. Personally, I am in favor of 1 on 1 challenge more rather than something we saw in F1 2012 first 8 races, as I grew up with everlasting Schumacher vs Hakkinen battle. So, as long as I have a decent opponent I have a reason to enjoy LFS, since there are so many cars to master (gtr is not everything) unless I suddenly stumble upon a huge amount of money to pay me 'infinite' subscriptions iRacing requires and help me buy a new hardware.
sharing is caring.
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(MousemanLV) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(N I K I) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(kiste) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic / useless to discussion
I think it is sad to see that it is possible and even more sad it is to see people are now using it. It destroyed my motivation to do any practise for any leagues.... I just hope like you ISaac(and few others) that the devs will fix that soon.
Without wanting to mix myself into it, and this will most likely be my only reply to this topic....

I think it's sick that people have gone so far beyond the lines and limits, to produce such thing, without thinking of what this could cause in future.

People who are using it are unfair and hackers, and should for now, be treathed like.

This issue needs to be solved by Sca a.s.a.p.!

Same thing counts for the Hotlap setup stealer, it makes me sick!
We can whine all we want, but the devs won't still care
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :We can whine all we want, but the devs won't still care

But what could scavier do about it, the setup information has to be in the replay files, so the physics can be calculated. They could encrypt the replay files, but i guess once the values are loaded into the memory they are unencrpyted again. If someone tries hard enough, he/she will always find a way to extract the setup-settings eventually
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :they will if the community is gonna die

They're a little late with that.

I don't see what the fuss is about. Like if you're a shitty driver you can win with a good setup...
lol what a blow to league racing :bowdown:

Actually this app will take LFS to a more realistic level. Like in Formula 1, everybody is looking to what other teams are doing.
Yeah but in f1 everyone doeant have the same car
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yeah but in f1 everyone doeant have the same car

You got 0,5 of my point.

In Formula 1 an improvement/exploit is rapidly noticed and copied.

Let's see what Scawen Todt will do about this.
Quote from Denny12 :Feel like i am the only who who does not have it..

But you have every other hax available ....
Quote from OTone :You got 0,5 of my point.

In Formula 1 an improvement/exploit is rapidly noticed and copied.

Let's see what Scawen Todt will do about this.

He will say nothing, that's two month they are ignoring it. At least now that's public knowledge so hopefully that will change but that's already 4 days the OP have been posted by joku.

Talking about F1, they can only notice thing using video, first time Redbull used blown diffuser that tooks the other team 1/2 day to notice it (they have painted or used false exhaust on the car). Btw Redbull have been developing some tools to get some informations from video too. Which is sure is that formula one isn't a gentleman's world at all but that's not because F1 isn't we should go that way here too.
Not the worst hack in lfs...
#93 - IMOL
It is for league racing
-
(vipex123) DELETED by dekojester : spam spam spam eggs and spam
can someone get me the link?
This thread is closed

MPR Setup Extractor [April Fools]
(95 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG